ES Recruitment Drive
A basic suplex should end up with your opponent being on the ground behind you. In the example I'm posting, I suplexed my opponent and generated enough rotation to slam him, meaning that I lifted myself off the ground to put more weight into his fall. That's why I swung up and landed on top of him. The most important thing is that the other guy doesn't land on top of you.
Attached Files
Basic Suplex 1.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
If he saved and i had to put him down for the dq?
-----
here are two replays of the closest I've saved to suplex
Attached Files
dat suplex save.rpl (51.7 KB, 6 views)
death flip.rpl (46.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by jeromejohn; Dec 27, 2016 at 07:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cheers my homie
Jerome
T6 App
Judo Tier:
Finally got the all the stuff... Here it is!

Replay overview:
Hiza guruma: Close but solid knee wheel
Harai Goshi: It would look better if my hip didn't get frac'd, but hey, it worked
Ashi Guruma: I was just going to post this one, but it felt kind of weak
O Uchi Gari 1: It took an embarrassingly long time to get this throw, some jack ass would always find some way to save his ass and cock up my take down...
O Soto Gari: Pretty basic
Uchi Mata: Opponent goes in for a snap kick but I managed to get my leg in. Greatness ensued.
Morote Seoi nage: A really old replay, infact I used this one in my app to join TA, but it's functional.
Attached Files
Hiza Guruma.rpl (38.8 KB, 9 views)
Harai Goshi.rpl (65.4 KB, 8 views)
Ashi Guruma.rpl (41.3 KB, 7 views)
O Uchi Gari 1.rpl (55.0 KB, 10 views)
O Soto Gari.rpl (46.6 KB, 8 views)
Uchi Mata.rpl (30.6 KB, 8 views)
Morote Seoi Nage.rpl (73.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Dec 29, 2016 at 07:13 PM.
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
Judo Tier:
Finally got the all the stuff... Here it is!

Replay overview:
Hiza guruma: Close but solid knee wheel
Harai Goshi: It would look better if my hip didn't get frac'd, but hey, it worked
Ashi Guruma: I was just going to post this one, but it felt kind of weak
O Uchi Gari 1: It took an embarrassingly long time to get this throw, some jack ass would always find some way to save his ass and cock up my take down...
O Soto Gari: Pretty basic
Uchi Mata: Opponent goes in for a snap kick but I managed to get my leg in. Greatness ensued.
Morote Seoi nage: A really old replay, infact I used this one in my app to join TA, but it's functional.

Everything looks good except the harai goshi/ashi guruma. You need more hips on the harai goshi, and more leg on the ashi guruma.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Yeah that was a very awkward harai goshi.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists