Ranking
Original Post
Reptile Replays
There i'll post all replays that i'll made.
-----
2 spars and 1 parkour.
Attached Files
Maspar with Ryc-01.rpl (1.42 MB, 17 views)
Spar Comp Ryc_2.rpl (1.35 MB, 15 views)
Parkour_Reptile_1.rpl (1.09 MB, 13 views)
jisse_parkour_ravine.tbm (11.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Hollow; Apr 19, 2019 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S.O.S
Boi this is great, The movement is fluid af. IMO I think the replay is way too jumpy, most of the time both toris are flying around, tho you execute them very well. The k.o looks a bit weak, you can improve it somehow. But overall the selfspar is fun to watch and clean as damn. Good Job Reptile
done, ty for the cnc bro glad to hear that

some different thing i tried to do on the "wops"

(sry for the poor english)
Attached Files
Selfspar_Reptile_Upper-v2.rpl (1.26 MB, 12 views)
wops.rpl (279.1 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Hollow; Oct 9, 2019 at 04:05 PM.
S.O.S
although i think the movement in upper v2 is better than the other one i commented on, the spacing is worse. wops is really cool, i like the tap out you did in it. good job!
ty for the cnc, i appreciate it, I think i still need some improvements to make some selfspars with a controled distance stuffs, i'll focus to get that

------
2 selfspar done
Attached Files
Selfspar_Reptile-SupremoTKO.rpl (932.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Hollow; Oct 10, 2019 at 08:48 PM.
S.O.S
Parkour replay, been a while since my last parkour, so i wanted make one long now, hope you guys enjoy
Attached Files
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 9 views)
S.O.S
In total, I really like the replay, and there are only a few big mistakes that stood out to me without watching it more than once, so ill tell you those then move on to smaller things

•Your steps at the very beginning of the replay don't look very good because they are not consistent.
•Your steps up the boxes at the beginning don't look as good as they could if you didn't stop on your second step ( I thought you were gonna keep that momentum)
•Whenever you go for a jump you kinda slow down and then jump. It just makes the flow of the replay feel a little off I think.

Smaller things:
•I don't like how you switched poses at the end, I thought you were gonna keep running lol.

Everything I like:
•Everything that wasn't mentioned in the statements above.

Thank you for making this, you have given me the inspiration to do my own replay on this map.