Toribash
Original Post
Getting dicked out of my money (Discussion only)
So recently I got fucked over and it's my fault for being blind is basically what these people are telling me. I don't want to make another technical support thread because there's only one fucking person checking it and it's GOAT, he thinks no one else is entitled to an opinion and even now he's proven wrong because yes, by the grace of god, other staff do have opinions and they don't always have to suck your ass. Anyway this iis a DISCUSSION I have the RIGHT to post this here I want to know your guys' thoughts on the matter. Is it truly my fault?

So this is the original post (from technical support) which by the way i didn't get support i got spoken to in a condescending way super dope.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=612732

https://imgur.com/a/fZHXp

Childish response and closes the thread.

Here is the SECOND post where I clearly plead for ANOTHER representative of staff to review the post and he closes it AGAIN redacting any other opinion from any other staff.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=612733

https://imgur.com/a/wDdGH

click the forum posts to get more context.

So what do you guys think? this fair? or was i fucked out of my money because it's my fault i'm blind and wanted to be comfortable in my own home.
-----
The moderator who posted the font said it was my fault as well so honestly this is a waste of time but I still want your guys' thoughts.
Last edited by Movester; Apr 2, 2018 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH

uh oh

Anyways, who goes around clicking buttons that they have no clue do?
Last edited by Worm; Apr 2, 2018 at 03:58 AM.
Can you add some conversation? Your opinion? this is a discussion thread boi
-----
It's april fools I thought it was something fun considering the name is a fun red button.
Last edited by Movester; Apr 2, 2018 at 04:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Absolutely fair. You were given the warnings, it is not the staffs fault that you decided to ignore them/not pay attention. The only one who fucked you out of your money is yourself. It is not the staffs fault that you clicked the big red button.

I'll address your first thread.
1.) It's not a scam, so you even mentioning the rules regarding scam reports is fairly irrelevant.
2.) The staff have no reason to believe that you are legally blind, and even if you make the argument that you didn't mean to press the button, the staff can't 100% guarantee that you are telling the truth. If everyone who loses TC to the button reports and claims that they too didn't intend on pressing the button, we would be handing out millions of tc.
3.) You are making a big fuss about losing around 83k, when there are people who have lost a few million. I myself lost 600k, but I didn't make a report begging for my money back.
4.) Goat was in the right for his reply, because whether or not you determine it to be harsh or childish, its the truth.

Addressing your second thread.
1.) Shouldn't have made it to begin with. If you disagree with the way Goat handled it, you can always make a staff complaint here.
2.) Again, it is not our fault you decided to not wear your glasses and double check everything on the page.
3.) Bands posted a picture where it clearly states in a big font, "DoubleIt game either doubles your current TC or makes you lose all of it. Have fun!" Kinda hard to miss, but maybe you truly are legally blind as you claim, but that isn't TB's fault.

Taking it here was a pretty bad idea as well. Not really discussion material, but I don't moderate this board so I'll leave it to the lmods.

TL; DR Don't blame Toribash, or its staff for your failure to properly read everything.

i miss you ocean
How can I prove I have a legit eye problem? Is it so hard to believe that I couldn't see it? did you even click the imgur link where the font is small as hell in my screen?
Whether or not you have a legit eye problem is irrelevant. It isn't our fault that you didn't wear your glasses.

i miss you ocean
I'll post ID. I'll show you my thick lenses/crystals. I'll show you my prescription if i still even have it i mean christ. I'm not making a big fuss. The difference here is you WANTED to gamble your money, I on the other hand didn't see the shady baby font there warning me.
you've been told a few times to stop posting these threads since they'll be deleted. You wont be getting your money back.
nobody said its your fault for having poor eyesight. The beige background color on the warning is very clear against the white of the forum which means you DID see it you just didn't decide to read it
[sigpic][/sigpic]
and now you're calling me stupid because I'm trying to see what other people's opnions are so fuck it man the staff is dookie change my mind.
-----
Sorry but this is a discussion thread i only want the opinion of others. I get that i won't get my money back you smart stuff.
Last edited by Movester; Apr 2, 2018 at 04:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
If everyone who loses TC to the button reports and claims that they too didn't intend on pressing the button, we would be handing out millions of tc.

Gonna go back to this. You played a game, whether on purpose or accident, and lost. You should admit that it is entirely your fault for playing the game and move on. Grind some more tourneys, play in bet servers, make your money back.

i miss you ocean