ES Recruitment Drive
Hello Adventure.

I am Bird, I am 23 years old and I live in the U.S.

I am here to join in hope that I can be accepted into Adventure. So things about myself:

I love watching Football(American). My favorite team is the Detroit Lions. I feel that I am easy to get along with simply because I am a very good sense of humor. I hope we can all laugh and make jokes together. I joined toribash around 2009 played about a year or so and then quit toribash to pursue other things. Got really into call of duty and going to school. I returned to toribash in june because now I have way more time and I thought fuck it it has been 8 years lets try it out and now I am addicted yet again.

I want to join Adventure because the times I have interacted with any of them it has been a good time. Though our interactions didnt last very long we still had a few laughs in that time. I feel I could really benefit this clan because I am both In-game and forum active. I always strive to get better and I try to post a good amount everyday.
did the do, posted for discussion
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks. Don't get disappointed. If you're really interested, get around us on discord, be funny and we'll have a better consideration on your app.

Best of luck next time!
hi hello my name is Aetas and this is the story all about how my life got turned flipped upside down Why i want to join Adventure (no more references sadly).

I originate in Germany and have moved around a lot around the world. Im 17 (turning 18 next year) and am very interested in leadership oppurtunities and Astrophysics (physics is something i hold dear to my heart because who doesnt love equation as long as your d-snip-). Anyways, moving onto the main body of the application

Alright so ive been around since last october (only 10 months or so). Im fairly forum savvy and know quite a few people, as a side effect or me knowing loads of people, loads of people know me (not all for good reasons).
I know on the forums i shitpost a lot and am not especially well liked but i swear im a likeable person. Previously i have been awarded with rewards for being good at something (be it staff in a discord server to being a great asset to a clan), which resulted in a lot of reaponsibilities (that i have handled exceptionally well and still am going strong.)
The main reason i want to join adventure is because it is a very actively growing clan with an amazing community that offers some wonderful help to all players, old or new. I would love to be a part of a community thag genuinely cares for its members.

Most people dont enjoy my way of doing things but my way of doing things hasnt ever really failed except when i need to make an application.
So in conclusion i appear slighty annoying but i do things effectively and as kindly as a can, even if i do seem like a dickhead.
Thank you for reviewing my application to Adventure, i wish nothing but the best to you (application reviewer) and to whomever it may concern.
~Aetas

ps. apologies if the application is a bit short
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Aetas: Denied. You can try again in 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks. Don't get disappointed. If you're really interested, get around us on discord, be funny and we'll have a better consideration on your app.

Best of luck next time!

Application for Adventure

IRL

Hi! My IRL name is Faizan I live in Saudi Arabia Madina, I'm 17 years old turning 18 on July 16. I love to do digital art, I started doing digital art 2 years ago right when I started playing this game and wanted to make head textures... I self learned everything I know and I also make videos for my youtube channel (basically what I do all day) I also play soccer with my invincible friends. I'm a big meme so I can make you LYAO

Ingame

My In-game game is Clint also known as Vanish and TimeWorker, I started playing this game 2 years ago when I was searching for animation programs and downloaded this as an animation program. I am a really good judofrac and ABD player and I am pretty decent at other official mods. I've been in a few clans I'll name a few which I didn't join for just a day. The first clan I joined was PowPow
and then after staying in it for a few months, few members started to dislike the leader for his behavior one being me, After that, I made my own clan with a really close friend of mine Karhu16. I lead and been into that clan for I think 7 to 8 months.. then it went inactive after we got 4th in CL and everyone lost intrust.... After that, I joined Originals, Was in it for 2 months then the HOPE decided to be a dick head and killed the clan. then I joined All Stars was a proud member of All Stars really loved everyone and everything about it. It was the clan I could have ever wanted. Been in it for an extremely long amount of time then trestet left and so did everyone I knew. Haven't really joined any other clan after that It's been 3 to 4 months. (joined a clan called BLATKARI for 2 days for memes)

What can I do for the clan?

I can help the clan in wars and stuff, I also do art so if there's something that the clan needs I'll be up for it.

Why do I want to join the clan?

You Better

Extra

Here's some of the art I've done... basically head textures

Art