Toribash
Original Post
[TAU] Pass on the head
Hello everyone, we are from Toribash Artist United. We are a new organisation aimed towards artists.
Our goal is to make help artist better their skill and make toribash a better place for them.
This idea is re-created from GATA's pass it on.
Originall GATA thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=454243

Basic idea is, we all work on one texture everyone adds a little and refines the other peoples work.

Even though this event is open to all members, please do note that we rather don't have people spamming new wips and lowering the qaulity of the heads by too much. Be able to add something to the head not remove it.
Troll post and post not contributing to purpose of thread will be reported

Earnings from heads will go to the TAUstorage for later TAU events.

Sketch made by turtle.
Last edited by Headles; Mar 10, 2016 at 09:24 AM.
Sup nerd
And 5 minutes later...

Both Eyes

Gunna' have a scar under one eye maybe...after we figure out what skin color to use.
Well, if we are going to strive for a squid then it could be some shades of red or change it all up and use mixes of blue, turquoise, and green. Also, do we just state when we are finished with the wip so the rest can try or how is it going to work when we "Pass it on" ?
I am just an icon livin'
You made the head. Tell us what you want it to be!
-----
Wutchu skaipe trtle?
Last edited by FruitCandy; Mar 11, 2016 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haha, I don't have one that I use that much so let me just make another one. Hold up.
-----
Alright, it's TheFuckingTurtle.
Last edited by Cartier; Mar 11, 2016 at 03:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am just an icon livin'
Another mini-WIP

Yeh bruh. I'm going to stick w/ the red-ish color you got there. Of course, I will always save every WIP just in case someone wants to do something...

-

Did small amount of shading around one eye.

Yep

Ooh, very slimey looking. I like it. Might need more shadow but it's just a wip.
I am just an icon livin'
Gnight. Hopefully when I wake up, there will be more folks stepping up to the plate.

Being the American dude in a diverse group, most members are awake while we sleep...
-----
Only finished with eyes, so feel free to mess with anything else (even the small shading!)
Last edited by FruitCandy; Mar 11, 2016 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tried working on it but didnt like what I made. Skin or anything with wrinkles is still a pain for me. Ill try again today if no one else beats me to it.
-----

Open

Feel free to alter the colour of the skin. didnt know what colour to make it so just went brown
Last edited by Headles; Mar 11, 2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup nerd