Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[DSC] russian pro clan [Hack]
Ze0sS and I decided to make a clan when toribash 1.98 is out. But there were not skilled Russian ppl (we also were noobs). Time was going… We were friends and played Toribash a lot… Then Toribash 3.0 was out and (omg) it was free!!! A lot of Russian ppl came from all over the world and we decided to make this damn clan…

Here is a Russian Tori site with our clan forum. www.toribash.4bb.ru
Our russian clan site is under construction now www.hack.ax3.net

Clan Hack Story:
The story of a clan [Hack] begins with the mystical events which shocked all hacker community. The legendary hacker Corwin, who died with the strange circumstances. He died at home and doctors could not find the reason of death. The only thing they could find was the strongest magnetic field remaining active 3 more days after Corwin's death. All magnetic carriers have been destroyed by a magnetic field. Investigation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs didn’t give any results. Criminal case had been closed.

But nonpublic investigation of hackers let found some keys to a solution of strange Corwin's death. The last message at clan forum was the reference www.toribash.com, published exactly in day of his death. In a week IRC Corwin's channel has worked. It has submitted attributes of a life. Virtual life…

Full Russian version of the story is here http://toribash.4bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=108

Clan Aim:
To improve our skill.
It’s the first Russian PRO clan.
We will help all Russian beginners.
We will help all Russian clans (help in clan wars, with toricredits, advices)
To have a fun! (most important thing)
Hmm…There is already one Russian clan! What different? We are more skilled. All our members know English. Clan Aliens is half-dead (I hope they aren’t)

Organization:
Our organization is very easy but important.
1) We haven’t got people who can kick someone except leaders. But if one member hates someone it’s a very important reason to kick, because we all are friends. Everybody can ask leader about kicking someone and we will create a poll, or leaders and captain will decide it.
2) Leaders also decide all important questions with administration and Leaders of other clans (about clan wars, own server etc.)
3) Leaders and captains created to make our clan more organized so leaders and senior members have the same rights.
4) Leaders cannot be reelected ( I hate people who want to bring the democracy into the game. Leader can only be reelected if he cheats or if he is inactive/banned)
5) If u have problems with our members, u have to talk with Leader or captain.

If u want to join our clan you must:

1. To have Black Belt or higher!
2. To fill the questionnaire:

1. Nickname in game.
2. What belt are you now.
3. Age.
4. A place of residing (the country, city)
5. During what time play toribash.
6. Your favorite mods (a judo, classics, sumo...)
7. Nickname the player invited you in a clan (if such was)
8. That will get a clan, having accepted you in the numbers.
9. Your name

There aren’t a lot of members now, but they all are one of the best Russian(not only) players. We will grow in size as we become known.

Our members and their fav mods: (This will get bigger)

Leaders:
Corwin – 3rd dan (Judo,JudoF,Wushu,KB,Classic)
Ze0sS – 3rd dan (Judo, wushu)

Captain (Co-leader):
Hector – 4th Dan (Judo,JudoF,KB)

Members:
Sarcoma - 5th Dan (Judo)
PainKiller - 3th Dan (Judo)
Firosh – Black belt (Judo,JudoF)
Viking – 2nd Dan (Judo,wushu)
GaRa – Black belt (Judo,Wushu)
BoTiK – Black belt (KB)
Fry1ock - Black Belt (KB,Sambo)

-------------------------------
Our mini-clan wars:
Mod:Judo Fracture
Corwin 2:0 Slaider
Firosh 2:0 Meteora
Hector 2:0 ASH
Hack 3:0 MilleNNiuM

If you want to join PM me or Ze0sS. (NOT ONLY FOR RUSSIAN)

P.S. We have 50k tc for our clan server
Last edited by Corwin; Mar 27, 2008 at 10:06 AM. Reason: I am stupid