-----
Maybe in the toribash update 4.3?
-----
And that overload joint thing like on the wii
The thing whee your joint goes really fast and kills fast
-----
That's all

Lazors Moderated Message:
Thread has been merged with other similar threads. Anything in the lines of finger/toe joints goes here.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 4, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
Originally Posted by wolf2301 View Post
This could be added into the game
The term better hands and feet I mean by adding joints onto the Hands and Feet
Hampa PLZ consider adding this into the game

Adding joints to hands and feet would give the game ~40 more joints to fiddle around with. I'm already having enough hard time dealing with the current 20 joints, it'd be a huge pain to have to move two times more joints. Besides those joints would be pretty much useless outside being stylish.

*and add the things that make up the Tori's body :)

I didn't get this one...
what i mean was the tori's body itself T_T
-----
and for one thing isn't the game supposed to be REALISTIC
remeber on the download website "Toribash is a realistic fighting where YOU desighn your moves"
did u forget T_T
-----
*design*
-----
and it's just a suggetion <3
Last edited by wolf2301; Oct 18, 2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what i mean was the tori's body itself T_T

nope, still don't get it

and for one thing isn't the game supposed to be REALISTIC
remeber on the download website "Toribash is a realistic fighting where YOU desighn your moves"
did u forget T_T

Don't see that in www.toribash.com . However, I do see "Toribash is an innovative fighting game based on the physics sandbox model where YOU design the moves!"
And Toribash isn't really realistic at all. Sure, there are many people who like to do realistic stuff and there are realistic mods... If hampa wanted this game to be realistic then he would've made this realistic instead of having weird T-posed ragdolls tear each other to pieces in moon gravity.

and it's just a suggetion <3

Aye, and I'm just putting my two cents ;o
I'm sorry if I sound mean, I don't really know how to sound kind in these situations. I'd also like to see some realistic hands and feet but it would simply ruin so many things... Except if it was a mod. Too bad it's impossible to make a mod like that. At least for now. Maybe in the future we can make more joints and bodyparts with modding and create proper hands and feet... dunno.
Tonakai puts up a very strong argument.
And wolf, I actually like the idea a bit, but it has been said that hampa will not change the tori at all.
If in 5.0 he added a join in the middle of the hand that would allow you to bend the top of your hand like one big finger, that would be very nice, although there is less than a 1% chance that this will actually be added.

Supported if there is only 2 extra joints, one in each hand.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Finally someone supports my idea
And tonakai it used to say realistic on the website it doesn't say it anymore
100% sure it's not happening.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Lol, you could fist up your opponent hahaha.
As Tonakai said, It would be very hard to control more joints, and also, I do not find really a use as fingers being less strong, they could dismember easily and make you DQ...
Not supported...
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Agreeing with Tonakai also. And by the way, if it said realistic, make it that way. Use relax more, and make your moves realistic. Not supporting this. :/
Yea, I know there are pictures of this type of realistic stuff, But like most people say, TB is not supposed to be realistic, And all the joints in your toes, fingers, knuckles, ETC. -- around 50+ more joints, This would piss people off more than make the game more fun.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!