Toribash
I’m gonna switch to Global Supply Chain Management. Seems like more fun, gives me a reason to go live on the coast

I can work for some port trading company lol
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Happy Birthday to me.

Ayeeeee Happy Birthday mate!!!!! Don’t do too many drugs or get to drunk! Also don’t be a dummy and cum on her tummy!!

Either way have an awesome day!
Happy Bday WeooWeoo hope you have an amazing time! Wow im turning 20 in a month thats scary...
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Happy Bday WeooWeoo hope you have an amazing time! Wow im turning 20 in a month thats scary...

Just turned 20. Not a big deal.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
So did anyone got Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping?

What did you buy and why did you buy it?

Personally I spend $400 Monitor/Speaker/New Desk Lighting
I bought clothes, and I'm back boys. The recruiter called my agent and said we can do 10mil for 6 season of akidio and 2 seasons of greykido, but 6mil guaranteed. I told swosh make it it 7mill and I'm down.
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
I bought clothes, and I'm back boys. The recruiter called my agent and said we can do 10mil for 6 season of akidio and 2 seasons of greykido, but 6mil guaranteed. I told swosh make it it 7mill and I'm down.

Ayyyeeeee what’s up 7th I haven’t seen you in forever glad to have you on board again mate