Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Flame Forge Competition

CLAN EVENTS TEAM

About:
Each clan will have to choose 4 members who will be responsible for forging their own flame. They will do it without any specifications (colour, size, body part, etc) and hope that they can dazzle us with there entry. The 4 members who were tasked with forging the flames will now take images of them and post them in their clan. From there your clan must vote and decide which one you wish to submit. This will be your one and only entry.

Tips to get better marks:
Study the judges (CET members). What they like, preferred colors, maybe flames we already have?

The competition will end once we have 20 participating clans or we reach the date (DD, MM, YR). ---> to be decided.

From there the entries will be judged and the winning clan will receive the flame they have submitted. This process can take up to two weeks.

Rules:
Do not forge the flame you wish to submit.
Only 1 flame can be submitted per clan.
A maximum of 4 members can participate from each clan.
There are no specifications with regards to body parts.
Particle flame textures CAN NOT BE USED.
The forge price must be under 135k. (A flame can't be forged for more then this)
The link to forge the flame must be submitted with your entry. (If you don't know where to find this we can assist you.)

Prizes:
The winning clan will have their flame forged. Once the winning flame has been chose the 4 members who created flames will be added to a list. That list will be randomized and the winner will be chosen. That person will receive the winning flame.

Translations:
Russian Version - Here
Portuguse Version - Here
German Version - Here
Last edited by DropKick; Aug 17, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
Another win to flow, well done.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Congratulations to fl0w for winning the Flame Forge Competition!

As advertised, the members who participated in the clan event will be added to a name-selector, in which the winner will receive the forged flame!

I've added your names to this generator, and a winner has been selected ..

Congratulations to ..

SocKeTe!

Sent: Flame: Heaven's Handcuff to SocKeTe.

Thank you all so much for participating!
BAD LUCK