people playing: 118, servers online: 36, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: imapirate

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Dec 13, 2013   #21
xXSJXx
Forumite
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,866



Originally Posted by 1Blazing1 View Post
Real Name:alfred
Age:12
Nationality:sweden
GMT:
A little about yourself: idk what to say .. Hi
Belt+QI:3rd dan black belt
Best (Most liked) Mods:aikidobigdojo & Different parkour mods
Forum activity(/10):8/10
ingame activity(/10):4/10
People you know in the clan:All the old ones
Previous Clans (Why left?):Cry Of Death, i left because one of the co leaders were a douchebag and not nice and tellling me im bad and have no skill
Previous Bans (Why?):None
Previous infraction:wat?
Alts:None
Why you want to join this clan:I Want to get back on this clan and be nicer and stuffs
Can do anything for the clan
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: Art (I Make head textures)
Skype name :alfred.lindstrand1
3replays(2SP . 1MP): Ninja Warror - 1Blazing1 = SP
Test_Run = SP
Best Dance Evar = Mp <--- btw about that one My tori glitched so you will just be seeing someone else with the clown hair.

Why are you even trying? It's a NO From me
Bitches Love Cake
xXSJXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2013   #22
Darkerharder
Forumite
 
6th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,920



No
well rejected.
patati patata

Last edited by Darkerharder; Dec 13, 2013 at 07:00 PM..
Darkerharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2013   #23
MrDevilMan
Senior Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,164



Originally Posted by 1Blazing1 View Post
Real Name:alfred
Age:12
Nationality:sweden
GMT:
A little about yourself: idk what to say .. Hi
Belt+QI:3rd dan black belt
Best (Most liked) Mods:aikidobigdojo & Different parkour mods
Forum activity(/10):8/10
ingame activity(/10):4/10
People you know in the clan:All the old ones
Previous Clans (Why left?):Cry Of Death, i left because one of the co leaders were a douchebag and not nice and tellling me im bad and have no skill
Previous Bans (Why?):None
Previous infraction:wat?
Alts:None
Why you want to join this clan:I Want to get back on this clan and be nicer and stuffs
Can do anything for the clan
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: Art (I Make head textures)
Skype name :alfred.lindstrand1
3replays(2SP . 1MP): Ninja Warror - 1Blazing1 = SP
Test_Run = SP
Best Dance Evar = Mp <--- btw about that one My tori glitched so you will just be seeing someone else with the clown hair.

._. NO
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D

Last edited by MrDevilMan; Dec 14, 2013 at 05:50 PM..
MrDevilMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2013   #24
1Blazing1
Senior Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 527



Darker call me
1Blazing1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2013   #25
FuFalcochi
Junior Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 5



Real Name: James .B
Age: 18
Nationality: Canadian
A little about yourself: I played toribash for 4 Years , Pure fun.
Belt+QI:954 (nearly black belt) ( at least 20 alt's account)
Best (Most liked) Mods: Judo , Wushu , Twinsword , (im good at everything)
Forum activity(/10): 6/10
ingame activity(/10): 20/10
People you know in the clan: I saw a couple of Flip clan tag Ingame
Previous Clans (Why left?):Everyone Left i was the last one in (Bery)
Previous Bans (Why?): Nada
Previous infraction: Stole a Icecream to a kid
Alts: SOHOTX , Smileys , Crocops , GentleKick , Torishit , Etc ....
Why you want to join this clan: Im always on the flip mode So i wanted backflip Friend !
Can do anything for the clan: Maybe Avatar with Gimp
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: Art ( im working on a set)
Skype name : Jamix99
3replays(2SP . 1MP): Can't post replays , i dont know why
FuFalcochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2013   #26
MrDevilMan
Senior Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,164



Originally Posted by FuFalcochi View Post
Real Name: James .B
Age: 18
Nationality: Canadian
A little about yourself: I played toribash for 4 Years , Pure fun.
Belt+QI:954 (nearly black belt) ( at least 20 alt's account)
Best (Most liked) Mods: Judo , Wushu , Twinsword , (im good at everything)
Forum activity(/10): 6/10
ingame activity(/10): 20/10
People you know in the clan: I saw a couple of Flip clan tag Ingame
Previous Clans (Why left?):Everyone Left i was the last one in (Bery)
Previous Bans (Why?): Nada
Previous infraction: Stole a Icecream to a kid
Alts: SOHOTX , Smileys , Crocops , GentleKick , Torishit , Etc ....
Why you want to join this clan: Im always on the flip mode So i wanted backflip Friend !
Can do anything for the clan: Maybe Avatar with Gimp
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: Art ( im working on a set)
Skype name : Jamix99
3replays(2SP . 1MP): Can't post replays , i dont know why


It's a yes from me. However, you may want to be a trial member but with a LONGER release date because you might do better art than SJ (No offense SJ)
Just remember that the trial member spot is ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR YOU!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
MrDevilMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2013   #27
Darkerharder
Forumite
 
6th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,920



Originally Posted by 1Blazing1 View Post
Darker call me

...
Originally Posted by FuFalcochi View Post
Real Name: James .B
Age: 18
Nationality: Canadian
A little about yourself: I played toribash for 4 Years , Pure fun.
Belt+QI:954 (nearly black belt) ( at least 20 alt's account)
Best (Most liked) Mods: Judo , Wushu , Twinsword , (im good at everything)
Forum activity(/10): 6/10
ingame activity(/10): 20/10
People you know in the clan: I saw a couple of Flip clan tag Ingame
Previous Clans (Why left?):Everyone Left i was the last one in (Bery)
Previous Bans (Why?): Nada
Previous infraction: Stole a Icecream to a kid
Alts: SOHOTX , Smileys , Crocops , GentleKick , Torishit , Etc ....
Why you want to join this clan: Im always on the flip mode So i wanted backflip Friend !
Can do anything for the clan: Maybe Avatar with Gimp
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: Art ( im working on a set)
Skype name : Jamix99
3replays(2SP . 1MP): Can't post replays , i dont know why

"I played toribash for 4 Years"i see that your join date is in 2013..
Previous infraction: Stole a Icecream to a kid : what?
"( at least 20 alt's account)"what thats alot...
sry its a No
patati patata
Darkerharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2013   #28
MrDevilMan
Senior Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,164



Originally Posted by 1Blazing1 View Post
Darker call me You do know that you are forbidden for kicking members from servers, etc. So gtfo this thread.

Ok? K.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
MrDevilMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2014   #29
Roykhan
Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 110




Real Name: James Anderson
Age:15
Nationality: American
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): Eastern Pacific
A little about yourself: All around chill and passive.

QI:1463
Best (Most liked) Mods: Xspar AkidoBigDojo
How many days in week are you online: 7
People, who send you here: Mr.Devilman,
People you know in the clan: Imzcrazy
Previous Clans (Why left?): Demonic, Inactivity. Army, Inactivity
Previous Bans (Why?): None
Alts: Masutoo

Why you want to join this clan: Because making replays useing parkour and xspar is my favorite part of toribash.
Can do anything for the clan (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof: Expert at backflips, and art. Search in replay tags Roykhan and download Royvsmrdevilman. Dl and lp me ingame.
Read the Rules and will follow them: Accept
Skype name (May Raises chance of getting in): None
Roykhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2014   #30
MrDevilMan
Senior Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,164



Originally Posted by Roykhan View Post

Real Name: James Anderson
Age:15
Nationality: American
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): -1
A little about yourself: All around chill and passive.

QI:1463
Best (Most liked) Mods: Xspar AkidoBigDojo
How many days in week are you online: 7
People, who send you here: Mr.Devilman,
People you know in the clan: Imzcrazy
Previous Clans (Why left?): Demonic, Inactivity. Army, Inactivity
Previous Bans (Why?): None
Alts: Masutoo

Why you want to join this clan: Because making replays useing parkour and xspar is my favorite part of toribash.
Can do anything for the clan (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof: Expert at backflips, and art. Search in replay tags Roykhan and download Royvsmrdevilman. Dl and lp me ingame.
Read the Rules and will follow them: Accept
Skype name (May Raises chance of getting in): None

fixed that mistake for you

And a yes from me.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
MrDevilMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:51 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game