Toribash
I was too tired to make a proper app so I hacked.

-snip-

My favourite pizza topping is jalapenos and tandoori chicken.

Feel free to ask questions and ill update this when im not dying of tiredness or something
Last edited by Moop; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:22 AM.
Don't you dare plagiarise my face and call it an app.

How very dare you.

Also hi SmallBowl I hope you get in but your app is naff.

Do you think you could write an app that's 132 words without using the letter s? That's insta-invite material
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Hi moop: Challenge accepted

Well my app: (if italic then counted in app)

About me: I live in England and am called Greg. I am a fan of badminton, and train about half a day per week.
My favourite pizza topping: Jalapeno pepper (or another chilli) with tandoori chicken.

Clearly though a better place for a meal will be the company named after a path under a road, avoiding the peril of walking on the road (you know the one where you can buy bread with a filling). There I have cooked italian bread around a type of meat from a cow of which there can be found a type called rump, I have it with lettuce, cucumber and chilli.

Unfortunately I barely ever get to eat either, my coach for badminton would not be happy and will watch my diet carefully.

Thankyou for reading

(Q&A me for more parts to the application)
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Hi moop: Challenge accepted

Well my app: (if italic then counted in app)

About me: I live in England and am called Greg. I am a fan of badminton, and train about half a day per week.
My favourite pizza topping: Jalapeno pepper (or another chilli) with tandoori chicken.

Clearly though a better place for a meal will be the company named after a path under a road, avoiding the peril of walking on the road (you know the one where you can buy bread with a filling). There I have cooked italian bread around a type of meat from a cow of which there can be found a type called rump, I have it with lettuce, cucumber and chilli.

Unfortunately I barely ever get to eat either, my coach for badminton would not be happy and will watch my diet carefully.

Thankyou for reading

(Q&A me for more parts to the application)

You couldn't have pretending to like Burger King instead of Subway? Would have made your life much easier.

And thank you is 2 words don't play games with me.

But no srsly, good attempt. Liaxo, what do you think? I poked Smallbowl to apply, I think he'd be a good addition
Last edited by Moop; Apr 13, 2015 at 02:43 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
You couldn't have pretending to like Burger King instead of Subway? Would have made your life much easier.

And thank you is 2 words don't play games with me.

I could have done, but Subway > burger king.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Before I go full Liaxo: why should we consider a special status for ye? We have Tint Ambassador Hush, and within next week he'll be full on feathercloaked.

well i would have liked to see the full Liaxoie. --- i'm disappointed.

I'm also a lil disappointed that no one noticed GIANT RACK on MOOP in the pics i posted (ty nachopoledancing.tbm)

but what can be expected of sheep an their shepherds

methinks u would needs ask noicely for me to consider ally stats.

ps == i like billy ray moop best -- but its shitfull to play with that mullet on --WPC Moop is what i'm playin as atm.

fave fun ppls

pps == if u wanna wear it --- im callin it the FREE moophead
Signature Permissions no
Note: I would love to have smallbowl as a fellow parrot. Not anyone else of the other applicants. K bye.
Oh wait, Moop. Do you agree to my suggestion about having a limit to the number of applicants we want to invite for this month ? You know just to take the time and get to know the new friends.
Also, judd. I think Moop was born, just like everyone else, with a copyright of his own face. So you can't go on giving away a head texture with our leader's face on it. It's not your face. You wish for it to be your face, we know, but it's not.
Thanks = 1 word for thank you
Kek

I assume it was the correct amount of words
I'll allow it
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Note: I would love to have smallbowl as a fellow parrot. Not anyone else of the other applicants. K bye.
Oh wait, Moop. Do you agree to my suggestion about having a limit to the number of applicants we want to invite for this month ? You know just to take the time and get to know the new friends.

Yes yes, I totally agree on limiting influx of members. However, all the members we've allowed in since I've come back are solid. It's not surprising that we've had a large number of applicants recently, since we've only just 're-opened' for business. Numbers will die down soon enough don't worry

Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Also, judd. I think Moop was born, just like everyone else, with a copyright of his own face. So you can't go on giving away a head texture with our leader's face on it. It's not your face. You wish for it to be your face, we know, but it's not.

Why are people giving Judd such a hard time? D: I have him permission to use my face!

Hey what happened to that moon guys post, it got deleted and now I look like a dirty double poster and then totally stole the binding of isaac thing from me

@ smallbowl I guess since no-one else has asked, Wo sind sie, was ist deine name, und wie alt bist du?
M.M.F.W.C.L