Toribash
Buyakia this is why u should talk to hebrew faster cause i could of fixed this already :?
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
Buyakia this is why u should talk to hebrew faster cause i could of fixed this already :?

pmed him yesterday still awaiting a response and i already added FPC to list
ima crusin for a bruisn
says im a moderator i guess i just dont know how to use the powas... will spend every waken moment trying to figure it out.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
fixed

and pudeah try to be more active.

Hope you dont mind buyakia but i put all the members who i havent seen play in at least 3-5 weeks on the inactive list. If anyone has seen these members play please let me know so i can put them back on the active list.

~ Masterj05h
Last edited by Masterj05h; Mar 17, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
Want to join Vampire?
You posted me as an MG. And I ranked up over a month ago to TFA. If you wouldn't mind fixing that, thank you
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
meh, So what do you mean by clan lead fail stamp? is that like the stamp for now on or somthing? and yes sure i suppose i was wrong, bleh there i said it

HA he said he was wrong :P addmiting that you are wrong is the first step to un-pissing people off :3 and i stopped at page two, but locker asked us why we were ignoring him... what do you want us to say? You tell us that you are leaving... um, alright bye?
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
dude its been a couple months, dont worry about it
Want to join Vampire?