ES Recruitment Drive
name: The13ghost
reason for wanting to join: Looking for an active clan.
earlier clans: Ninja
State why u left the clan: members were never online, members who were never had the ninja tag and now it became a yellow belt+ clan
timezone: GMt -4
State belt: black belt
cant go in now :/ some things came up so now I'm helping my grandparents with some stuff around the house, how about we try that tomorrow ( or later tonight if you are online)
I'll be online let's try about 6 pm your time or something like that cause I'll be on then and later.
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
OK. Managed to be online now ... it's 7:47 PM I'll just wait for you to reply and then join the room.
State your nameublified
State your reason for wanting to join: You guys are straight up awesome
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of:No
State why u left the clan:No
state timezone (testing purposes):idk
State belt: i think its blue
Additional side note: i really want to join this clan and you guys look awsome and im really good for my belt i know it iv beaten a couple of masters
you need to be brown belt to be tested :V
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
name: Polarfuchs
reason: Neon invited me
earlier clans: GMF; got an invite from toriknights
left why: GMF is down, TK never tested me
timezone: GMT +01:00
belt: 3rd dan

extra: i wont be able to get online for a couple of weeks during next year. but im a fairly active player both ingame and on forums.
btw kjhg and neon tested me already and i got the nub-tag^^
just wanted to say hi
State your name: Uzaghi.
State your reason for wanting to join: My other clan died and my friend recommend this clan for me so i will give it a shot.
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of: Rogue, TPC and DeathAvenger.
State why u left the clan: I left the two first because they were inactive and i left Rogue b'cuz it died
state timezone (testing purposes):GMT +1
State belt: Black Belt
And some replays for ya:
Last edited by Uzaghi; Jan 1, 2009 at 07:53 PM.
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U