ES Recruitment Drive
buyakia this is a crappy version of a madman.. Verry crappy i was in a rush to get back in game with you but.. YOU LEFT, also the buyakia is not crappy i worked on this after i ddi my buykia 1 and this one i think is alright not one of my best but buyakia,notcrappy should def go into the vid for me, but this is essentially what a madman is enjoy
Attached Files
Masta-buyakia.rpl (154.3 KB, 9 views)
Masta-Buyakia,notcrappy.rpl (188.8 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Masterj05h; Dec 1, 2008 at 08:49 AM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
sorry it took so long
But i got a couple. i made the first one just for the vid.

tried to mix it up with uke and actual fighting.
Attached Files
uke destroyed.rpl (94.1 KB, 11 views)
de-arms.rpl (57.8 KB, 6 views)
excellent escape.rpl (24.7 KB, 7 views)
epic kick.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
OWNNNNNNN.rpl (24.8 KB, 7 views)
sorry i didn't think some of those were good enough so i made some more.

much more carnage in these two

XD
Attached Files
circle of destruction.rpl (88.3 KB, 12 views)
explosion.rpl (71.1 KB, 10 views)
striker by any chance in circle of destruction and explosion did u lower the dm?
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
well the kick where u just touch the elbow and the elbow the shoulder and the prec break off seems kind of rediculous but nice man if that is pure skill ur amazing if its you lying to us idc then u just suck
Want to join Vampire?
lol i was definitely like HOLY S@#T when i saw that too.

i just wish i could remember what i did...
ok i finally found my other replays here are the other three

<-- OWNED
Attached Files
judo split.rpl (35.7 KB, 11 views)
hand owned again.rpl (35.4 KB, 9 views)
nyussness kick.rpl (76.4 KB, 11 views)
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
for your nyussness kick replay i assume you were in instagib?
ima crusin for a bruisn
yeah... but i thought it would look cool for the video :P i dont have mad skills like the master of all things retarted but yeah, use what ever replays you need
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766