Ranking
Welcome back Buya. I've been alittle out of the loop here for a few days...
Last edited by the13ghost; Mar 14, 2009 at 12:38 AM.
I went on a trip yesterday because buya came back from his. (i never left my house)
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
ok we are suffering massive inactivity we need fresh blood active members please go and try to find some people that are active both in game and in forum and skilled then PM me masterjosh or Neon and kj if he ever gets on. also i updated ranking system and established general rules for testing these rules are not set in stone if you have a good idea relating to the tests post in the suggestion thread which i have now stickied.
ima crusin for a bruisn
i want to make a SFST clan video but i need replays choose two of your best one in single player and one online if i need more replays then i will ask for them post the replays in the superior replays thread with a message saying which replay is the online one and which one is the single player. and we need a good song meaning one with a solid beat and temp changes. ill let the suggestion of which songs be posted in a thread i shall make called song picks.

People that i bad need replays from include Relink, blakie777, limeguy64, Neon10TT, and FPC
Last edited by Masterj05h; Mar 27, 2009 at 07:21 PM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
SFST is dead i am disbanding it thanks for tryin to stick it out all good luck getting into other clans.
ima crusin for a bruisn