Toribash
calm yourself foo >:O your never on when im on... and im on literally all the time because its ass outside and theres nothing else to do
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
Remember he was BANED or did you forget that already?
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
Originally Posted by blakie777 View Post
calm yourself foo >:O your never on when im on... and im on literally all the time because its ass outside and theres nothing else to do

dude im using a different acc to play then joshreplay which only a select people know about... Foo, anyway kj or buya or neon when can u test me for my rank up? and then when can u test me again for my next rank up? idc if i need to get a streak of 10 against all of you at once... it will be done
First off you can't be tested two times in one day, not my rule, so you'd have to wait a few days after your first test. Second off I can test you once I get home.
Click to Join!
ok i gotta question?

what if ur already super awesome ^_^ (not taht i am)
but like what if like u get tested and ur like above the lvl of the lower rank(s)...
i know u said u cant like skip... but still...

also... i need to get tested even tho i saw buyakia today... i hadnt read this thread yet... ^_^

someone who can... let me know asap im ready to go whenever... except for when im at school... >.>
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule
the people who can test you are: Buyakia, NoenTT10, Masterj05h, AND kjhg53

and I can test you wneh eer
Last edited by buyakia; Mar 18, 2009 at 07:47 AM.
Click to Join!
Originally Posted by Limeguy64 View Post
ok i gotta question?

what if ur already super awesome ^_^ (not taht i am)
but like what if like u get tested and ur like above the lvl of the lower rank(s)...
i know u said u cant like skip... but still...

i think the rank isnt all about how good you are. it also shows the support to the clan and activity amirite?

i wanna be tested tooo
haha ya i understand i was just wondering

kjhg if u have some time this weekend... let me know and im ready to go haha
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule