ES Recruitment Drive
i think i would like to help so i can get a head text :3
i have the coolest idea for a full body text thingy and mrama is going to help me with it and i'll donate 2k tc and a few noob items, no one wants to buy them so i figure you could sell them for cheap.
Last edited by blakie777; Dec 23, 2008 at 05:03 AM.
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
Blakie Before you start asking for full textures why dont you contribute to the clan to earn them? do you think its fair when someones donates void and they only get a foot texture because the nub who donated chronos got all the textures?(no i did not donate the void) So dont be selfish and start offyour sentance with asking for a head text and saying uv got a great idea for a full body texture why dont you start it off by asking what you can do to help kj out god knows this kid is stressed enough with managing the bank
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Well after getting all the items put up, money sent over to my sisters account that is never used, and updating when ever I can it get's simple but what i could ask from you guys is to make a list of the items we have for sale and what you'd pay for them but also to make us a nice bank. Also if you give any orc or chronos or stuff like that I'll just send it back =P. Plus there is no set way for me to give out the money with out it looking like I took some so I try not to even touch it cause as much as I'd like to have full texture set I can live without it. Master I know you are just looking out for the best of the clan but he didn't say he wanted it this moment.
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
i know its just he thinks hes getting a full textures set for chronos and that disgust me because he didn't earn it. if he were to say what can i do to earn this, etc. id have no problem. people today are just so selfish.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Like I said there's not set way for you guys to get this money yet so don't think I'll just hand it out like that. We do have other thing to worry about ie. clan pic, other clan videos, and clan textures (yes I'll talk more about this when we have a chance). So even people who give me millions of tc and items won't get free money for textures. Also brain strom ways for us to give money out for textures ie mini clan challenges and different awards.
Click to Join!
well i have a idea but it might not be fair

Clan tourney

like a assload of them
Want to join Vampire?
That was one of my ideas but guess what we'd need to make sure people would be there. And I won't give person 1 money, if he wins, for a head when if person 2 wins gets money for a leg. But that is one idea in the making.
Click to Join!
iv got an idea and i dont know if you just said it but what ever you said wasent english. We have a clan tourney for a body part. winner get this and that body part obvously you do not participate if you dont need it and if you are the only one then you are the only one who needs it so i see no problem in letting them have it
Want to join Vampire?
I did type english. What you just type is what i said but stating it on a brighter note. But here's an idea: Clan member of the Month. Someone votes on one person out of the clan and the same person can't win two times in a row. And you can't say your self. Everyone votes on who was stated. Here's an example:

Buya: "I say blakie777."
Masterj05h: "I say kjhg53."
*end of the month* "Kjhg53 wins money for *texture here*."

*Next month*
Kjhg53: "I say Masterj05h."
Blakie777: "I say teh13ghost."
*end of the month* "Masterj05h wins money for *texture here*."
Click to Join!
meh then ill have to start being nice to get votes D:

on that note good idea

also kj i think you would agree with me : if your found guilty of bribing others for clan member of the month you will be kicked out.

and of course only clan members vote counts so you need to make the polls public to see who actually voted
Last edited by Masterj05h; Dec 23, 2008 at 07:21 PM.
Want to join Vampire?