ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Member Announcement Thread
This thread is hear for you to announce anything new or good in your life.
You got a girlfriend . You two broke up D:
or you just got 1,000$ for your birthday . someone stole that 1,000$ D:
If you just want to say something that your not sure is deserving of a thread Post it here. Lets discuss how bad. OR good our lives our. or lets just fight for no reason this thread is here to express your self and to let you make any announcements you want

ps: beat you to it buyakia
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
lol true that josh u did beat me to it i could however delete this thread and make mine xD but i wont. Anyway, ill sticky this if it gets popular enough.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Me and lazer finished a personal video last night so one to go master...
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
Alright the last one is done (hopefully the pay will come soon) you can throw all your replays in a email to me so i can get them to lazer if you don't want to start up a thread for them but we won't start the work on it till the 1st. Just PM me any questions on the video and tell me were you're going to post the replays.
Click to Join!
i posted my feedback for the vidoe on as a comment.. then relized it was inyuashas youtube acc so im not rewriting everything lol tell lazer to look there b4 inyuashu deletes them lawl

EDIT: I just won 40k from a mosier tourney having to beat juntalis in the final round. i think thats deserving of a rank up dont you?

What no congratulations? screw you guys *cries* lol xD
Last edited by Masterj05h; Dec 26, 2008 at 07:20 AM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
well good job and first you have to be useing you rank in your tag :V
Click to Join!
what are you talking about ofc i do >.>( IM NOT PUTTING NOOB IN MY TAG) lols <3
Want to join Vampire?
plus you needs to be tested by me neon (if you ever see if) or buya :V
Click to Join!
lol considering my choices ill go the easy way and pick you. eh buyas not so tuff
Want to join Vampire?