ES Recruitment Drive
The synth stabs were pretty well done. I enjoyed them well! The actual dubstep needed much more variety on the drums. Muuuuuuch more. If you want an old school dubstep sound, you want more industrial sound caked with carefully arranged reverb, but if you're going for something more modern, you need to hit hard. The bass was done well, but maybe some resampling could keep it interesting. At 2:40ish, it get's rather good. I like it very much. Needs more sub bass, for sure. Especially layered with the kick. Very well done, I liked the composition, loved the samples, and generally very excellent. 8.9/10
trying to create a new sound here, like a slow, dark complextro with insane dubstep wobble basses

i did do a bit of messing around with le drums, changed from a dubstep beat to a nice, house pattern

btw, i used so much sub bass, don't even suggest that i used more. it just wouldnt get any louder without fucking things up because the limiter was like "WHOA MAN HOLY SHIT TOO MUCH BASS WHOA WHOA"

btw, i hardly ever resample because i dont have Adobe Audition here

ALSO
Last edited by CrazyTaco; Mar 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM.
pennis and also dicke and balls
Ah. If you're going for a house beat, it sounds really good!

When you EQ your sub bass, how do you do so? When I do it, I usually raise the really low frecquencies, lower the low frecquencies, raise the mid frecquencies, and get rid of the high.
when i ever use it, the limiter fucks up and it exceeds peak volume again
pennis and also dicke and balls