ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
4k Head Texture Request...
OK, I am going to be specific here:

Colors are to be Radioactive, and Vampire.
Head should be evil, Something like a Red monster with a somewhat large jagged mouth glowing with Radioactivity, Eyes should seep Radioactivity, and I want a cut, no more like a rip or tear with Radioactive blood oozing down it. The rest is up to your imagination.

I will pay 4k for a Good Quality head, and Even more if i decide it is of High Quality.
Last edited by Jinxt; Apr 7, 2009 at 11:58 PM.
wow you did an excellent job of choosing the colors I hate working with the most... none the less I will try.
I'm not bad at this! I just forgot to win
my favorite head!
(Sorry for getting back so late, I got pulled away from any known technology :P)

Anyways,
Wow! That looks great KilleR0, only one thing. Can you change the eyes to look a little more evil, angled instead of rounded, and a little more slanted?

ill give neoman a chance to upload his, Ill check again when I wake up in the morning, about 6 hours from now and make my decision.

Thanks, looking forward to the result!
Last edited by Jinxt; Apr 8, 2009 at 07:25 AM.
Guys, am I ever going to hear back from you?

BTW, anyone can submit a head, Its not just limited to these two guys. who knows I might just buy more than one. ^^

Also, I am upping my spending in hopes of attracting a really good head maker to 8k For a Good head, 12k for a Great one.
Last edited by Jinxt; Apr 8, 2009 at 05:18 PM.
You have to wait 24hours before being able to double post..

And give them some time, your not the only person in the world looking for a head texture -.-
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
EDIT: sorry it took so long... had to go to work.
Last edited by Neoman; Apr 9, 2009 at 05:47 AM.
I'm not bad at this! I just forgot to win
my favorite head!
I love both of those heads, Killer0, dont worry about editing that one, i have decided I am fine with it.

I will be sending you both the TC soon, and PM'ing you to remind you to send the Textures.

Thanks!

(Edit: Haha, btw I forgot to mention, I am paying you 5k each for the heads, thanks!)
Last edited by Jinxt; Apr 9, 2009 at 06:53 AM.