Toribash
Original Post
mmmmk
Yea this clan is super inactive. guys i reccomend to stop having a life and to post on the clan forums

on a more serious note cmon guys whats up and what are u all doin
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
ye i agree.., i check this clan forum every day and nothing has changed.
A bunch of guys have applied 2 get into this clan i think you guys who are in charge should check em out
Fr_Death - Metal Gods
Left 4 Dead 2 FTW!
working on it i am in hell at school have so much HW cant hardly do anything right now that is why i have been inactive sorry all
ima crusin for a bruisn
lets see, finals are coming up, broke up with my girlfriend and now im trying to get over the depression and trying to whore myself as less as i can ( i already went out this weekend for fucks sake and the things i did shouldnt have been done but meh atleast i didnt think about my ex doing so). i do go online on toribash though, the clan forum on the other hand since there are no good posts in here and i dont have anything to contribute i keep myself quiet. I am trying to help out a few newbs in the game by showing them actions and reactions and a few tips on moves but thats about it, no tourneys, no tc matches , just playing in one or 2 servers
yeaa.. i just found a chick who smokes weed, and she likes me so this weekend im getting shit ON. sorry to hear about ur relationship 13 ghost but bieng a guy im sure u dont regret what u did on that weekend as much as u make it seem u do
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Sorry, for been too inactive.... Studing in the university takes realy a lot of time....
Sorry everybody =|
Originally Posted by the13ghost View Post
nop dont regret it that much, just at momments when i remember the other part

If you dont mind my asking whats "the other part"?
Want to join Vampire?
the cure for ^

3 shots of chocolate vodka
2 grams of fire crip (weed)
2 grams of shrooms
1 cup of orange juice

I gurantee if u follow the doctors orders and take the medication that i have just suscribed for u. youll be lucky to even remember who you are let alone remember the pain of your ex
Want to join Vampire?