Ranking
Damn your fucking ripped.

Every time i get high i work out because when im high i get really fucking determined and i dont even feel the burn as much as i would. so give me 3 months and a shit load of weed and ill be right there with ya haha

Also 13 did u see my pic?
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
i have another much clearer pic of me sitting in my Stoner chair ( i usually light up on that chair ) High as hell but i dont have a usb cord to my computer from my phone so i just send Emails to Smokie and he posts them. Ah fuckit im going to make an email gimmie a sec ill edit this with my pic
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
hey im glad im not the only inactive one :P
last weekend i was drunk as fuck.. it was a fun weekend :P
Last edited by Masterj05h; May 21, 2009 at 12:32 AM.
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
SFST is facing the chance of disbanding i shall wait and see what happens if activity dose not increase then i am sorry but i will end the clan.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Originally Posted by buyakia View Post
SFST is facing the chance of disbanding i shall wait and see what happens if activity dose not increase then i am sorry but i will end the clan.

Cool. Or Or instead of that maybe just maybe you could become active your self and then we can discuss what to do? perhaps kicking all inactive members and then the ones who are still here shall receive a rank up and then we will start recruiting.

As such Current SFST Members you have 1 week to post in the new Activity check thread of our forum and please if you are inactive don't just post in the activity check thread and then just leave until the next check
Want to join Vampire?