Toribash
Original Post
Summer Trips and stuff
So i just went with my parents to this hotel ... resort... villa thingie for free :/ its nice im still at the place ( pictures are in my myspace ask for the link if you want) but turns out its free cause my parents have to go to some timeshare orientation and now they just became members and stuff... :/ anyone think that was a great idea? free flights to the hotel in cancun and other places and free stays and stuff. Anyone else in a trip or going to go in a trip this summer?
i think there was an episode of south park with timesharing...
i will eventually go on a trip to the Sea, but not until 6th of july when i get vacation :/
oh south carolina? whats over there that deserves a trip ( remember im not from the USA just a little south east)
a lake that my grandparents live on and also a wakeboard competition i am invited to there
ima crusin for a bruisn
oh nice, I m planning on getting a new guitar now this weekend my mom suddenly decided she has my money :/ so im ok now , possibly going on a cruise on july or somethign as well
well for summer vacation i might be attending a couple of drug classes since my parents basiclly found out everything. if not ill be at my girlfriends house so sorry if im inactive
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
they found it or they caught you? either way im just hoping its the they found them part. I've been really annoyed this summer since now i have to do stuff at my moms school and the internet there is filtered >.< i cant do anything but i do play at my friends house and get online everyday, plus i found my IRC client so now im lookign for the toribash irc server and channel lol
hey ghost i have the same here at the accommodation, but we pretty well nullified it . pm me your icq# and we´ll see if i can help.
F*** censorship