Toribash
but still, even if it is our first username, we normally fuck it up.
if you were around in like 2007ish for anything on any site, you could practically choose your own name and it wouldnt be taken, unless it was something really common, like ben etc.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Sure Sky, they only arrived first, what can we do right? Haha. Just hate it, a lot of wasted cool usernames

There are some games that exclude accounts that are inactive after a certain time (making that username available again), but warn the user before, by e-mail or any other means communication available, if he doesn't return until a certain time this will happen and such, it would be nice here in Toribash Community...
A similar process actually happens. If an account hasn't been accessed in three years, the name becomes available to be taken through a name change. The admin changes the old account's name to XXXXX_OLD or something similar, and then changes your name to XXXXX. It would be nice if there was an automatic system in place so that this can be done for new players signing up though.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
It would be nice if there was an automatic system in place so that this can be done for new players signing up though.

That's what I'm talking about (:
I love this username.
I own the account named slayaa I could use that, but I love this to much.
It lets me make jokes like.
imaTired
imaHungry
and stuff.
This was my second name on the internet
my first was....
Dethmind
;~;
It was originally made as a joke to piss of grammar nazis.
But then I got sick of people asking me if I knew how to spell Death.
and then imaSlayaa was born.
As said before, a good name must be short, easy to remember, have no numbers and original.
(The only person who can get away with having numbers in there account is Judd666)