3. Oracle
4. Noweb
5. TiMUCHEN
6. War_Hero
7. Shook
8. Numbers
9. Dafe
10. Tet

missing jaker ... one of the most book of record, record holder ... and i have no idea who the fack tet is oO never heard about him .. noweb too
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
ChezDa is also probably rusty, and I'm not sure why some of those guys are on there, but where is oblivion? Larfen? And rutz?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
ChezDa is also probably rusty, and I'm not sure why some of those guys are on there, but where is oblivion? Larfen? And rutz?

Hahaha you think ChezDa ever gets rusty hahahaha
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Mildly confused by the staff rankings.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post

Someone doesn't know who ChezDa is.

Blubkill: if you played sometime between 2006 and 2008, you should know who noweb is.
Last edited by Rfifan; Jul 21, 2012 at 08:44 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Noweb is still one of the coolest replay makers ever imo. I got most of my inspiration from his replays, except mine were horrible assballs compared to him.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Blubkill: if you played sometime between 2006 and 2008, you should know who noweb is.

He kinda came up with a thread and replays in April, but his older replays are also rad.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Mildly confused by the staff rankings.

^

Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!