Ranking
Original Post
Paying 60k TC for a 'EpicDuel' account.
Hello,

Well i posted this here because this is offtopic, and wibbles is long gone.
I'm buying a epicduel account, If you dont know what it means.. It's a game free to play mmppfrorfgss or whatnot..
www.EpicDuel.com

So. I'm pretty sure many of you have an account.. so if you have an account level 30 up..

Reward
TC: 40,000 + a flame worth 40,000

If the acc is any lvl but contains more than 900 varium. OR is a different class. either than tech mage, mercenary, bounty hunter..

Reward
TC: 60,000 + a flame worth 40,000 + 1 texture set (items not pic)

Ah, and im also selling my old one, level 25, has pro gear, 3k varium.
Price; 27,000 TC

IF THIS THREAD IS AGAINST THE RULES.. PLEASE CLOSE IT OR PM ME, I WILL CLOSE IT INSTANTLY.. READ THIS SENTENCE BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION, TY.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
http://epicduel.artix.com/policy/refund.asp
Originally Posted by The Refund Policy Page
We do not permit the sale, exchange, barter, etc of anything (characters, accounts, items, in-game currency, etc) at any time.

What you are attempting to do is in direct violation of their rules and could also encourage others to violate said rules too.

Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
IF THIS THREAD IS AGAINST THE RULES.. PLEASE CLOSE IT OR PM ME, I WILL CLOSE IT INSTANTLY.. READ THIS SENTENCE BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION, TY.

Writing this sort of thing is useless an won't prevent you facing full punishment if your actions call the need for it.
This is like me going into a bank with a gun and saying
"I'm going to rob this bank. If that's against the law, please just tell me and I'll leave. Don't call the police till you've comprehended this."

You clearly have no regard for the rules of the site you are attempting to buy an account for.
Do not attempt to do this again. You can also check this page if you're not sure what accounts prohibit this or not. (If it's not on the list and you're too lazy to check for yourself I'm sure someone else would gladly find it for you.)