Toribash
Original Post
best riddle ever?
a girl lost her sister at a car accident, she was sad devastated, ruined blah blah blah. When they proceed to the funeral, she saw a man, the man always shows up there to clean after the funeral ( i guess he clears up all the tears and shit idk) ok so the girl INSTANTLY fell in love with the guy, she completely forgot the fact that her sister died, but once the funeral was over she never saw the man again, a week passed and the girl killed her brother. why did she kill her brother?
I know a better riddle. One that isn't retarded:

Imagine three identical boxes. Each box has two sections. In one box, each section has a gold coin. In another box, each section has a silver coin. In a third box, one section contains a gold coin, the other contains a silver coin.

A blind man picks a box, and retrieves one coin from one section. It is a gold coin.

What are the odds that the other coin in the chosen box is gold as well?
f=m*a syens
I know an even better riddle, it's one I made up and no one has answered before.

So the Blue man lives in the Blue house, the Red man lives in the red house, What lives in the green house?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

a dead man, wearing scuba gear, is found in a forest. how did he die?
aint nothing to it but to do it
A man is found dead at the bottom of a 10 story building, the detective goes to each window, opens it and throws a dollar coin out.

Was it suicide, or murder?
Haters get the bird, This is my movie, Fellas in the back like a foul-ball free-throw
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I know a better riddle. One that isn't retarded:

Imagine three identical boxes. Each box has two sections. In one box, each section has a gold coin. In another box, each section has a silver coin. In a third box, one section contains a gold coin, the other contains a silver coin.

A blind man picks a box, and retrieves one coin from one section. It is a gold coin.

What are the odds that the other coin in the chosen box is gold as well?

50%?
I don't think that's right though, must be missing something.

Originally Posted by CxTrXs View Post
a dead man, wearing scuba gear, is found in a forest. how did he die?

Heard something like this before. Did he get scooped up by a firefighter helicopter thing and dropped on a forest fire?

Originally Posted by dipperschmit View Post
A man is found dead at the bottom of a 10 story building, the detective goes to each window, opens it and throws a dollar coin out.

Was it suicide, or murder?

One would assume that if it was suicide then the window at the place the deceased jumped from would still be open (assuming they didn't jump from the roof or there was no other intervention by anything else like wind or other people). As such, it's a point of interest that the detective opens all of the windows and flips the coin out. I don't know if the coin has any significance, might just be a red herring, since the important part is that all of the windows were shut pre crime scene investigation. As such the person either committed suicide and some other intervention caused the window to close or the person was pushed (murdered) and the murderer closed the window.

Here's one:
What is placed on a table and is cut but never eaten?