Toribash
The first thing I would do is send all my winnings to an inactive account because these credits mean nothing.

where is my wife
froixo07
id love to win the tc, id buy myself a flame also i beleive 10 peole should win 100k
~MonkeyKing11/Froixo07
i would buy pure force, also 10 people get 100k
-----
then id give some back to you
Last edited by Hawna3; Nov 19, 2017 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd keep it all to myself because I'm a greedy guy

I'd probably host a little tournament or something like that
[TLL]
I would definitely buy a flame and then with whats left over host some small custom servers to grow my tc and help new members with little tc boosts.

There should be 10 winners for 100k tc each
It's me... Flowey, Flowey the flower.
I shall buy a new set and I'd give the rest to beginner replay makers go show my appreciation for them
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
What do I think about the prizes,
I think winners should be a chosen couple of people. Not 20 but 2 to 5 players receiving 200-500k would be alright. Anyways, just one winner is great as well, it's your choice!

What would I do if i won?

Well, I could build a huge plan, but I didnt win yet
So I will tell you shortly about one of the ways that I would really like to happen
I am sure sometimes you get a little bit bored of toribash, and you also dont like to see more of bored people on forum or ingame. Well, I certainly do not, too.
So, obviously, all I would like to waste TC on - entertaining people, adding some more activity to the game: Forum events, Ingame events, bet servers and tournaments. As the main currency of Toribash, TC is a valuable thing so in the right hands it will bring more happiness to the Toribash.
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
What do I think about the prizes,
I think winners should be a chosen couple of people. Not 20 but 2 to 5 players receiving 200-500k would be alright. Anyways, just one winner is great as well, it's your choice!

What would I do if i won?

Well, I could build a huge plan, but I didnt win yet
So I will tell you shortly about one of the ways that I would really like to happen
I am sure sometimes you get a little bit bored of toribash, and you also dont like to see more of bored people on forum or ingame. Well, I certainly do not, too.
So, obviously, all I would like to waste TC on - entertaining people, adding some more activity to the game: Forum events, Ingame events, bet servers and tournaments. As the main currency of Toribash, TC is a valuable thing so in the right hands it will bring more happiness to the Toribash.

lol why not just buy some weed with it
Haha, nice giveaway!

i think it should be split into 5 parts (200k each) *perfect amount*

ima support the clan and my TC shop with da $$$
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~