Toribash
Im not sure what the story of the cucumber really was. Knt posted it, but I don't know that a full explanation was ever given...though it did lead to much discussion on jizzum.

EDIT: The cucumber picture was showing a boy with a dream, that is all we know.
Last edited by deady; Apr 7, 2009 at 10:53 PM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
OK, maybe this is not the best place to post this but here goes:
I wear the tag [OLDA] in-game to some players annoyance. (and if Im pressed about it I have to confess it was my stupidity that initially put it there. I kind of thought it was a clan)

But now I still wear it because I am proud to be a member of this org. So here is the questions:
1. Is it wrong to wear org-tag in game, and is it a right way to do it? Different Syntax?
2. What does it take to get clan [OLDA] resurrected? How much TC and how many dedicated people?
3. To other members, is there anyone else thinking a clan [OLDA] would be great?

Move this post to another thread if it is inappropriate. Thanks!
There is nothing at all wrong with wearing the OLDA tag...I do it. If and when you join a clan, if the OLDA plus clan name is over 8 letters, than an admin will make you change it, but no, wear it as much as you like

To get OLDA clan up and running again, well, we would need a lot of over 19 people who are dedicated, and active, and clanless. That was why OLDA became an org in the first place, most of our members are already in active/great clans and dont want to leave. If you want to do it though, feel free, I may even ask light if I can double clan in that instance :P
As far as I'm concerned, I'm proud to be member of the organization OLDA, but would immediatly leave it if it had to become a clan. I don't want to double clan, and our [FROG] clan is newly official, and exactly the structure I wanted to play in.
So no way I could make OLDA prevail as a clan. (because my clan is one of both french-speaking clans that exist in TB, and that it is far more convenient for me)

As an org, there is no problem for me, I support, love, take pride and enjoy OLDA.

Maybe, Nothin, you should try to get in a clan while staying member of the org. You would meet other people (There are OLDA sparred in most clans in fact ^^)

Deady maybe should we make some sort of table to put to what clans do olda members belong ^^
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Valid points Kyat. I did not think a choice between org/clan was necessary for OLDA. I just believed both could coexist. You are right. I should find a suitable clan. I was member of MS for a while but it was turning into a ghost town and I left it.
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post

Deady maybe should we make some sort of table to put to what clans do olda members belong ^^

that is in the roster...I just haven't updated in a while.
I enjoy bring part of this esteemed organization even more than before thanks to reading the history, i feel as if I've been accepted into a fraternity.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
We are sort of like a fraternity, but not the college daterapey kind, more the fez wearing brotherhood of elks sort who like beer...