Ranking
Original Post
50K For Head And Textures.
Edit: slightly changed. The total is now 50 K for Head and Textures. It's nothing against the people who have already entered into this (I really like several of them), I just really like more choice, and a higher price can get more entrants

I'm also, since I'm changing the request a little bit, am bumping the end-date back a bit to give any new entrants a weeks time.

Present layout (or, as it will be by the end of the week and is what matters )

Vamp Relax
Noxious Force
Gold Blood

Within this color scheme, do whatever you want, be it translucency, transparent, flames design, or what have you. I'm open to any layout/theme within the color scheme, as long as it looks cool

ED: You can also, if wished, leave out Gold since it'll most probably not be glaringly out of place, and might help to lessen the simple chaos

This will end on January 27 at this time, a week from the latest edit.

Ineff

Ed: forgot one tiny little specific detail. It's a small one, though: the words "Man's Ruin" one on each foot That's the only writing (don't want my name or anything like that on it) I'd like.
Last edited by Ineffable; Jan 21, 2008 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Changed total.
"Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable."- Franz Kafka
im kinda working on the head

EDIT:
My chaotic inferno phail creation, likie?

i know its fail :P
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Jan 19, 2008 at 11:31 AM.
Any one else interested? O.o
Yes. I have very very basic prelim head.

Basically, just a single shape on a background, and a pattern.
Usually I make a few of these until I hit something good and then work on it.

I might take a while, I need to make myself a head now. =D
Too... cutesy, is the only thing I can come up with. Eviler would be better.
il give it a shot, the red and orange are very powerful colours, so its hard not to make them look cheesy

no head or feet by me tho... noooooot gna happen unfortunatly
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 19, 2008 at 10:23 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I wouldn't mind splitting prize if you like Dover's body textures, cuz I can do feet. Head depends on getting that lucky template.
pm.
screenie of arm textures sent to u. tell me if u like the work, i like my vector textures =D
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hrm, nice, very nice-- funny, in that it is alot like some ideas I'd had in the past for it (The sort of tearing looking, revealing stuff underneath)