Ranking
Original Post
left arm textures
i need some arm textures, left arm and left bicep, make me some.
keep it basic, i want them mostly black and white with a little red.
also i want 2 different ones, that go together so they look like their from one bigger picture.
also who ever does these, i may PM them if i get any more textures so if you dont want to do any more (for more tc of course) please say so in your post
there is no set price i am paying, i will pay accordingly to what i receive (but dont worry im no cheapskate)

last but not least.
NO FIRE!!
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
I believe you should offer a price, the price that you consider what you'l would pay for a good texture, and then, wait till someone gives you a texture that you consider worth of it. I believe more people would be interest them.

Well, if you dont want to put a set price, at last put something for us to know how much would you pay for a 'good' texture.

Anyway, i might be interested. Do you want something abstract?
I Accept comissions to do heads and textures, just drop me a PM and we can negotiate.
Originally Posted by ratone View Post
I believe you should offer a price, the price that you consider what you'l would pay for a good texture, and then, wait till someone gives you a texture that you consider worth of it. I believe more people would be interest them.

the reson i didnt set a price was so that everyone wasnt attracted just by how much i was giving out, instead i wanted people that can make textures and are known for them

also, nothing abstract, just keep it simple like black and white pinstriping with a little red outlining or somthing
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
That will probably ends up in a big no, lol. But...
Did you meant something like this? Click image for larger version

Name:	pinstripes.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	31030
I Accept comissions to do heads and textures, just drop me a PM and we can negotiate.
no, not at all what i ment.
more of a BG with thin stripes over it, with some red wavy outline
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Huh?

looks good, but can you add like a white and red stripe around the top and the bottom parts, where they meet the arms.
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
Attempt #1
screenies 1+2+3:

what u think?
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 28, 2008 at 05:27 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-