Toribash
I remember I gave all my stuff to the clan bank, or what I was told was the clan bank, then it turned out I just gave it to a random member and they were told to send the stuff to the clan bank, and THEN they said they had sent it but it wasn't in the bank, and THEN I never got my stuff.... Does anyone remember that?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Mookie has like 3 of the most expensive items you gave us.
I OWE MILLIONS
It was when the Chest required 200 qi and we are looking for someone to play it right?
What kind of items? I can check the bank if you want.
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Mookie has like 3 of the most expensive items you gave us.

Will just clear this up, he told me I could have the items that I currently have from him.
Also, why is OngBash labeled as an ex captain (True info center)? He was never an ex captain, he recruited me when he was a deckhand/swabbie and I don't remember him being a leader of any kind because I was here the whole time.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 31, 2011 at 07:06 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Ongbash was never leader. I remember him fondly.

I never told you you could have them. You said in some thread somewhere that you would give them back after 6 months.
Originally Posted by Rift View Post
Ongbash was never leader. I remember him fondly.

I never told you you could have them. You said in some thread somewhere that you would give them back after 6 months.

CazRules gives us the items, CazRules said I could keep specific items. Atleast the items I have right now, because those were his, and he said he never used them and that if I used them, I could keep them.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!