ES Recruitment Drive
Hmm not bad juo. not worth the 30k, but maybe 20k, Idk yet.

Ok, this is what you can do to get the 30k. In the picture radtone gave me, it shows blue on the bottome. Maybe add that to the picture, maybe muscle tone, instead o simple web desgin, maybe were it looks like he has webbing veins. (I don't know how that would look, but that might look good.) If not that, maybe it looks like a spiderweb is being shot from his pecs to his hands and the end of the web is right before the hands. Then just leg textures.

Here are a few things I thought that might look good.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I tried that already and it sucks since there are joints between the textures
Could you show me what it looked like with what you had? I am not asking for you to complete it, but show me what it did look like.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Didn't save that D:.
But I can do it again if you like -,- but it would be a waste of time.
Your decision.
Well, if you could make a quick 5 min one I would apreiciate (typo I know) it. I don't want to see someone spend like an hour on it and then find out myself it looks bad.

In other words, its up to you. I don't care, just saying for the sake of others.

Any ways, I am off to bed for night, night!
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

(i took the texture out since you like, for nobody else to steal it)
Look at how on the texture everything looks with heigh variations and shadows, and look how it turns out ingame:

But the idea about the web veins looks pretty cool. Nice ideas man, now its easier to know. I dont know if i will retry but, now i know people can try!
Last edited by ratone; Jan 30, 2008 at 04:23 AM.
I Accept comissions to do heads and textures, just drop me a PM and we can negotiate.
Ratone, I like that texture, It in the lead for a 20k prize. If you can just move it so those vein like things are on the top and maybe a few more through out, I might buy it for 20k, or more.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Nice that you like it man!
Since its pretty late here i'm going to sleep, but tomorrow i will show you some results. If by some crazy luck i win the 'contest'. I will try to put some different muscles definitions and veins on each texture, this way i believe it will look "less cheap" and cooler.
Thanks!
I Accept comissions to do heads and textures, just drop me a PM and we can negotiate.
Please wait a day or two. I didn't want to post, because I was unsure how to make such an extreme texture. But now I'm thinking I can contend with the current submissions.

@Ratone: That looks so much more like shocker.
Last edited by FNugget; Jan 30, 2008 at 05:01 AM.