Ranking

Don't let your eyes be fooled, yes it's muscularish-ly bent, and shadowed accordingly.

If you like this, reply, and I'll finish with blue thigh with similar muscle shadow, half blue then red+web leg tex, and *gulp* feet.

Actually, full red+web leg tex would better, if you're using vamp force....are you?
Last edited by FNugget; Jan 30, 2008 at 06:44 AM.
lol, nice hax tox. force arms and relax legs.
Don't look at purty shaders! they're lies! LIES!

o_O wait, are those hand textures? I'm confused.
I like ToXiD the best so far with the curved lines. If you can just post it without shaders since I have no shaders, that would be nice.

P.S. I am not making the fial desion for about 2 weeks. Take your time guys. Do not rush this to be done, because I want pretty much the best.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Nice ones guys. Toxid was the direction that i was going to follow, and Fnugget i dont know how you did it, but the webs are looking pretty cool.

since there is so much time, i will wait more then, to see if i have any chance.
I Accept comissions to do heads and textures, just drop me a PM and we can negotiate.
Patrick_Unrated, done

I'm also going to improve foots, so it's unfinished yet
Last edited by ToXiD; Jan 30, 2008 at 01:07 PM.
/ Eternal Freedom ^^ /
[HighQualityHeadShop: Part#1][Part#2] >[Part#3]< new!

If you didnt notice the sarcasm, hax, as in, you WON'T get such clean effects in game, unless you somehow learn to move so that your knee is always relaxed.
If you REALLY want the best, then I guess you need the artists to explain the differences. Note how toxid's tex are all tile-able. You take one small square and copy paste, it makes the whole picture. Now take a look at mine. Can you find a small square that is tile-able? No, because each web section is different, albeit slightly. This generates the curved, muscular look. Look carefully at the texture itself, not the whole picture right now. Toxid is using unrealistic gimmicks like having that relaxed knee to match the costume. I will post up pics of full body in poses later.
If you still like toxid's, for whatever reason that could possibly be, tell me the difference. I'm sure I can include whatever it is into mine.
I knew this 'high quality' thing was going to end up bad.

I wasnt going to give my opinion, but since Fnugget did. I believe i should give mine too.
I love Toxid's texture, its cool, looks like spiderman. If i was buying it, i would buy toxid's. But look at what i'm saying: ITS COOL.
For me, a texture should be cool, no matter how many time you expend on it, if it makes me happy, its good.

But Patric, you say that you want "things that took time", do you realize that Toxid texture is made of:
-On red: The same small webs that i showed earlier on this topic, with the photoshop effect that i used in the 'big webs' on your other topic?
-On blue: The same octagons that me and Juo used on their entries?

So, in 'short'. Mine textures, Juo's, Toxid's took the same time to do. I believe that in 5 to 10 minutes you can do any or all of them, so really, as someone who want to do something for you (remember, i wanted even when the prize was only 10k), i'm really confused about what you want, or how do you judge what "good quality" and what is "bad quality".
Last edited by ratone; Jan 30, 2008 at 06:03 PM.
I Accept comissions to do heads and textures, just drop me a PM and we can negotiate.