Toribash
Original Post
Remove the Replay tab on the top bar?

I just got curious on why this thing is here when we have a replay section doing a way better job.
It seems to go back like a million pages too, wouldn't it save a dickload of storage space to just like.. remove it?
Have I missed something on why this is here?

Edit: original title was "Why is this here?" but it was as you can obviously see, moved and re-titled.

Mystery Moderated Message:
Moved to Suggestions and Ideas for opinions of other people who want to or don't want to remove the replay tab.
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
No I don't support this..
1-People download these replays to see sick MLG and these stuff.
2-I upload some replays there :3
3-Ik there's a different way to reach the replay page, but they put it on the top bar because it would be used as a short cut.
4- your reasons aren't efficient for he replay bar to be removed.
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
when i make a replay away from home i upload it there to store it until i get home so its pretty useful for me

nah
I see that this just got moved to suggestions, so I assume there's nothing I've missed on why it's there.
Perhaps I can contribute with some arguments for the topic then.

Originally Posted by yonas123 View Post
No I don't support this..
1-People download these replays to see sick MLG and these stuff.
2-I upload some replays there :3
3-Ik there's a different way to reach the replay page, but they put it on the top bar because it would be used as a short cut.
4- your reasons aren't efficient for he replay bar to be removed.

1. People who want to see good replays can just go on the real replay section and find better replays. It'd perhaps encourage the cnc given a bit too.
2. That's not an argument at all..
3. That's an entirely different, less used and by the looks of it, more chaotic replay section. If you go here you'll see the popular one.
4. If you read the moderators message, it says that it was moved to suggestions. This wasn't a thread for discussing if it should be removed or not, it was a thread I made to ask if it was used for something or if it was just there.
Originally Posted by haze View Post
when i make a replay away from home i upload it there to store it until i get home so its pretty useful for me

nah

You could use any online storage service for that and it would be simpler and take less time. Dropbox would automatically sync and download the replays for you, for example.
Idk if replays really take that much space but I think we might as well remove this section and replace it with a link to the real replay section or perhaps something entirely new. It'd help new players catch on to this forum way quicker.
PM me with any and all questions
Kinda supported, if you want someone to view your replays, just make a goddamn thread

Apathetic User
Not supported, if you want just to download a replay, do it at "replays button"! but if you want to download a replay and talk about it, you can make a thread!