Ranking
the only ones with issues with the price drop are those that want to make a profit
the price drop is good for those who want to buy and wear/use the items, which are the
majority
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well not exactly, I don't sell to make a profit, yet I'm frosty about the price drop. This is because I buy a lot of items, and most of the items I bought were pretty expensive. Now I won't be able to have that money back at all. Sure I'm glad that the price has dropped, now I'll be able to buy more items, but I'm just mad that I won't be refunded for the 50k+ tc that I've lost while buying items
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Well not exactly, I don't sell to make a profit, yet I'm frosty about the price drop. This is because I buy a lot of items, and most of the items I bought were pretty expensive. Now I won't be able to have that money back at all. Sure I'm glad that the price has dropped, now I'll be able to buy more items, but I'm just mad that I won't be refunded for the 50k+ tc that I've lost while buying items

After looking at your Active inventory, Deactive inventory, your transaction history and the list of reduced items - Im not seeing 50+k lost tc. Please elaborate on what items you have lost tc.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
the only ones with issues with the price drop are those that want to make a profit
the price drop is good for those who want to buy and wear/use the items, which are the
majority

What makes you feel good about having an item, other than it looking good?

The fact that it's rare as fuck and like 2 people have it!

But that doesn't happen as much anymore, or at all from what I know at least, but correct me if need be.

Do you also expect to be refunded when anything else in life gets a price drop? Does (as a example) sony owe me 200 because I can now buy a new standered ps4 for 200 instead of 400?

Its a economy. They are not static, they change. More so in a game economy since the deveopers can just look at something and decide its too expensive.

I dont see this as a valuable argument.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
After looking at your Active inventory, Deactive inventory, your transaction history and the list of reduced items - Im not seeing 50+k lost tc. Please elaborate on what items you have lost tc.

Sorry, I was simply making an estimate. Hopefully I wasn't too confusing!

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Do you also expect to be refunded when anything else in life gets a price drop? Does (as a example) sony owe me 200 because I can now buy a new standered ps4 for 200 instead of 400?

Its a economy. They are not static, they change. More so in a game economy since the deveopers can just look at something and decide its too expensive.

I dont see this as a valuable argument.

I'm not quite sure why, but I'm feeling like you're trying to start some sort of argument. I know the economy changes, and I don't expect to get refunded for any TC I've "lost". All I'm saying is that it sucks that I lost TC in the first place. I'm not asking for anything back, I'm not trying to shit on anything, I'm just stating my opinion on the matter. Sorry if I explained badly
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post

But that doesn't happen as much anymore, or at all from what I know at least, but correct me if need be.

then go for other rare items
there are plenty as i said (demon wings) (pyro mask)
you can even try to get really rare art if that's your problem
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face

I'm not quite sure why, but I'm feeling like you're trying to start some sort of argument. I know the economy changes, and I don't expect to get refunded for any TC I've "lost". All I'm saying is that it sucks that I lost TC in the first place. I'm not asking for anything back, I'm not trying to shit on anything, I'm just stating my opinion on the matter. Sorry if I explained badly

Argument may have been a bad choice of word on my part, apologies.

The point of my comment is that its not really valid to bring it up in discussion. You purchase things knowing it might not be the value you purchased it originally.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nono I would like a breakdown of what how much tc you have lost and where, because from what I can see literally none of the items that you own have been lowered in price
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.

you bought an item, you didn't lose anything, you merely exchanged your
currency for the item

Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post

items that were meant to be rare and limited edition are still rare and limited edition
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.