Toribash
Original Post
Activity Warning [Strike 1]
Hello members of Elite,
We'd like to inform you that in our most recent activity check, your clan did not pass. This is only the first out of three strikes. We encourage in-game activity as well as forum activity. Thank you.

- Clan Squad
Hey, as per new clan criteria and in the interest of starting fresh we're wiping the slate of any current activity strikes.
Please make sure to read up on the updates, ty.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hi,
Just a heads up you guys were pretty close to failing this check.
Pass mark is 25 and you guys got 27.13.
Pass mark is likely to be raised to 30 at some point in the future.

This isn't a strike or anything, just letting you guys know it was close, in case you wanted to take action or something.

You can also opt out of these warnings, just pm me and let me know not to post here or something.

ty
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey, posting again.
You were kinda close again. 29.65 points.
We're not raising the pass mark to 30 so that's fine, it's just close.
She/They