ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
idk why you keep talking about cartoon for <.>

I didn't use an effect. I shaded using a highlighting and shading airbrush on a hue and color burn blend.

simple stuff dude.

ok.......... looks a tad too dramatic...........

Ill try to work it in tho, I like the greens
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
Made it lighter for you yah damn baby.
[/img]

lol, chill.

looks much better.
Also, why do you folks gotta make the ugliest heads xD

it hurts my eyes looking at it. yaboi needs plastic surgery stat.
the mapping is shitty as fuck.

Ill fix it in the next wip

did a bit of a facelift. it helps

screeny

Last edited by Yuma; Nov 23, 2017 at 04:18 AM.
Wew not really my style but it looks sick af.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
u fix the mapping by making it so you can see the tongue in the mouth not the roof of the mouth. It is below the centerline so unless the head is tipped back you will never see the top angle of the mouth. look at a pic with a mouth open that is looking straight ahead.

also you guys should actually figure out what your making and rough in the rest of the head before it turns into a big pile and you lose interest in it because it's hard to work on.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
u fix the mapping by making it so you can see the tongue in the mouth not the roof of the mouth. It is below the centerline so unless the head is tipped back you will never see the top angle of the mouth. look at a pic with a mouth open that is looking straight ahead.

also you guys should actually figure out what your making and rough in the rest of the head before it turns into a big pile and you lose interest in it because it's hard to work on.

What do you think about yumas edit? p Where should we go with it?

But yeah on the mouth thing you're totally right. I never would have noticed this-- that perspective stuff throughs so much of my shit off
I think you have like 20+ members that should have at least some ideas even if they don't want to draw. unless they are all gone...