Toribash
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
idk WHY you like that head of mine its actually a FAIL and shoulda been a lot better but i gave up half way through. only reason why its public is because i was wearing it and someone wanted to buy it.

Which head is this?

And I'm curious to see what other heads you have that you never released.

e

really wish you would collab with me on that one tbh

tbash I think its this one:

blah

Last edited by Veoo; Nov 25, 2017 at 04:27 AM.
The reason I don't release them is cause they are junk. You have to have some standards. Also later I go back and look at them for ideas so I don't give up half baked ideas
The reason I don't release them is cause they are junk. You have to have some standards. Also later I go back and look at them for ideas so I don't give up half baked ideas

Well that head is pretty good, so I can't imagine what else you've tossed in the trash

Do you even make Toribash art anymore? Or have you focused your efforts on more important things

i need a lot of help on my ROBO shit, can you check this out:

really bad

It's all from your lighting being off. look at clockwork or my robotic and figure your lighting problems out
I might have some time to start a new head, I really wish I could come back at texturing.
This seems interesting, although horror heads aren't my taste.
I won't promise anything, but I may contribute on this project.

damn

THANK YOU. This is really helpful.
-----
EXPOSED?

Last edited by Veoo; Nov 25, 2017 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump