ES Recruitment Drive
When you land, you can try to shift your rotations around and see what works, and then relax your ankles. This usually ends up keeping you stable.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Use all your body.
Not only your knees and ankles.
In my toribash experience there are so many situations where you will be only using some of the lower part of the body and some on the upper part.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
sirrso said it all but u can always twoist ur chest nd or lumbar to make a better landing and usually i extend glutes and pecs as when i hit the ground i just hold and u hold a solid pose...most of the time...if u know how to work my theory
Feet and abs helped you balance back, and or foward. And to land perfectly the main thing to do is, practice.
Originally Posted by bloodmark3 View Post
I'm still pretty new to toribash. I've learned quite a bit about momentum and etc, but i'm still very stiff and can't figure out how to stop my character in a nice pose.
Below is an example of a decap that I couldn't figure out how to recover from.

For a perfect location, you should use the relaxed character. So you can have with your legs smoother motion and then to do a pose perfectly and without falling.
Experience always helps with the relaxed style and standing poses/realism.

When you land have a stable position with your legs, not to far apart and not too close together.
Try not to be leaning back, lean a touch forward if necessary.
Ankles will help you get your feet flat on the floor, once they are do not continue to relax, as it will make your tori fall over. Hold them once in position.
Arm movements help getting into the correct position also.