Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Replaybot
Here's my first lua script.
I got tired of fighting ukebot, so i decided to fight myself...

After each match replaybot gives you the chance to save all the moves for red or blue in one of 9 slots. Then at the begining of the next match, you can choose any of the saved games for uke to replay. He replays each turn, not just the opener.

It still needs a little work, and I'd like to add the ability to save the best ones to disk, but it is definitely fun to practice against.

-gokey
Attached Files
replaybotv3r.lua (5.3 KB, 281 views)
Nice one may i suggest making a Bot that Goes threw Previos replays and does random Replays moves?
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
You should make it able to record pre-made replays. And also be able to make it record only certain frames. Say a record, play, pause and stop button? Stop leads you to the save menu, pause makes it stop recording 'till record is pressed again, and play brings up the load menu so you can load a move mid match, to make say a string of moves
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
You should make it able to record pre-made replays. And also be able to make it record only certain frames. Say a record, play, pause and stop button? Stop leads you to the save menu, pause makes it stop recording 'till record is pressed again, and play brings up the load menu so you can load a move mid match, to make say a string of moves

Blam-always trying to make things more complicated.

On Topic: Tis nice. I can now develope a counter to my move easier and faster.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
Blam-always trying to make things more complicated.

On Topic: Tis nice. I can now develope a counter to my move easier and faster.

I live to suggest great improvements
:D
dud thanks i've been waiting for this mod ever since i started
! this is LEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
dud thanks i've been waiting for this mod ever since i started

You're welcome. I needed to make a better opponent, since I can't get online at work...

You should make it able to record ...

umm - this is the first lua script I ever wrote. And I'm still figuring out the API..
I have no idea how to do most of those things.
The thing I'd rather add is recording your opponents moves in multiplayer. I'm about halfway there.