Ranking
Yeah , I didn't like how I killed the momentum , was lazy after that... I decided to make a another version of it , but it's taking some time.

New replays
Attached Files
#YSM_faju_remake.rpl (259.4 KB, 19 views)
#YSM_Poko.rpl (411.6 KB, 21 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
while poko was alright but definetly not flawless, Faju wasn't all that great.
The opener has a bunch of unnecesary and stiff movements which makes it look bad. I like the idea of kicking uke to get momentum and turn around. It's a concept I use in a lot of my replays, but the followup to this killed all the momentum you got and made you have to force the momentum through a grab. This is then followed by some very unpolished movements and some honestly pretty uninteresting dms. There's no power behind them, especially in the last kick where you had to use your hand to make the illusion of a greater kick.

Just try to polish your stuff more I guess. Try to work on stuff until you feel it's finished and aim higher for every replay.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
new replay
Attached Files
#YSM_LEEEL.rpl (276.7 KB, 28 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Didn't know you still played/made replays at all.

The first hit did what I think you wanted it to do, but I think that due to the distance between you and uke, the kick wasn't very powerful or pretty looking. Your recovery looked ok, but I don't like that you made a hit that looked essentially useless. The next boom was good, but wasn't what I thought you were going to go for (I thought you'd go for a kick with the bottom of your foot, which I think would've looked better). You might have gotten more dms if you redid the kick, but the second kick was good too (effortless). Decent replay, not great, but certainly not less than good. Nice work!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Shiiiiit , I wasn't planning to quit this game by a long shot. Got my computer last month so...I'M BAAAACK!
Attached Files
#YSM_Rampage.rpl (408.1 KB, 34 views)
bump
bump
bump
*sigh* bump