Toribash
Um, I might be dumb, how do people copy the moves in your replay and edit it? Just wondering. By they way, epic replays.
Originally Posted by ManlyTori View Post
Um, I might be dumb, how do people copy the moves in your replay and edit it? Just wondering. By they way, epic replays.

Press e.
Sorry cham, but you don't have permission to use the opener. Sorry.

And are you sure it's bad? I thought it was fairly realistic (discounting the backhand). I only wanted the decap for volleys..

And manlytori, do not post requests for information on my replay thread.. and please don't just say they're good, you need to say why and be specific, know what I mean?
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by ManlyTori View Post
I don't have to do I? I believe I can say what I want about it.

*facepalm*

Anyways, long time no see Muffin.

I thought the opener was fine. Better than the majority of my openers anyways.
Over all I thought the entire replay was pretty average. There was nothing to make me jizz my pant's but it was still pleasant to watch.

8/10
Sweet. I seemed to have mastered making replays smooth, but I can't do 'speed' and 'booms' hate me... so tricking? How's this? I got kinda bored half way through trying to get more dm's on that kick so I.. changed the aim
Attached Files
Breakdance3.rpl (219.4 KB, 16 views)
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Do /sm 1 and move random joints until you get the attacks as fast as you can. A contracted neck and elbow (talking about any arm you possibly wouldn't be using) usually help.

The opener was a bit slow halfway through, it felt twitchy but not brutally twitchy
The kick was clean, but insignificant
The dancing looked very good at first, but you killed it when you jumped at frame 250, it just didn't follow the flow
You ghosted through your leg at the end a couple of times, and it was a bit stiff.
oh yeah
I suck at CnC, but here I go. (I'll ONLY CnC the dance part cause I'm LAZY)
At first, everything flowed nicely, even though you looked twitchy and stuff. Then, you jumped off of your hands. That ruined everything, sorry. At the end, you looked like you were just swaying back on forth on your hands, because...well, frankly, you were. You also ghosted through your arms a lot, which you should probably avoid.

So yeah, basically what pusga said.
previously known as Lopsin