Toribash
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
no problem mate
-----
the Bank is ready so invite senpaiBnk to the clan
-----
yh and Btw Nero ive got a Screenshot of inaskeys ingame wearing your set i could send the screenshot when i come home if you want.

Nah it is just to check his active inventory.
Anyways Senpaibnk is bad SenpaiBank is better.
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Nah it is just to check his active inventory.
Anyways Senpaibnk is bad SenpaiBank is better.

Lol no shit, but SenpaiBank was taken..
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Connor, do you still have the policy about being active forum wise? Because PuncakesR has been inactive for 4 weeks.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
hey everyone im new but great to be here

Welcome glad to have you here.
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Welcome fiddle... I will watch your every move... only when I'm playing with you and paying attention...
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE CHROMOSOMES?!
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Connor, do you still have the policy about being active forum wise? Because PuncakesR has been inactive for 4 weeks.

No we dont have that in Senpai
Ive got 4 Exams coming up in the Next few days, so i will not be as active as im used to but i will check forums from time to time.