幽灵👻
I got kicked in the head once 😂
-----
x)
Attached Files
vs xMov.rpl (521.1 KB, 15 views)
vs gerblenuc.rpl (296.1 KB, 16 views)
vs gerblenuc 2.rpl (352.7 KB, 19 views)
vs Eviltorified.rpl (233.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by maikei11; Aug 3, 2019 at 03:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
幽灵👻
Well, checked out your stuff.
I really like your movement. It's tricky, and smooth. Probably best stuff i ever seen in that sphere.
But when i looking on your striking techniques...
Damn, that breaks my heart.
I mean, that looks like you don't hitting at all. Just touching opponents. Like cat or something. Maybe that's just a matter of taste, but i am trying to be honest. You can do a lot better, i know it.
I don't know, i am not here to judge cuz i am nobody for judging people. Just my feelings about your stuff.
But you doing great, i like it. Keep it up and learn how to bomb people with strikes x)
I think you can handle that. Become a legend already.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
I want to see you improve like everyone else, so I'm dropping by to airdrop some cnc

We have very similar styles, so I might be able to give you some good tips.

First of all; You should work on your flow during sparring, you have some pretty weird and slow looking moves in your spars. Best way to improve this is to make every turn count.

Second; Sometimes your moves are slow because you lose too much speed, this is really obvious whenever you do a trick in a spar, you get a good setup and it doesn't look bad, but you get very little speed on your trick which makes the attack from it feel weak.

Third; From the about 10 spars I've watched in this thread, you seem to make the same moves a lot. Hook into cheat hook is something you do in a lot of spars. I don't know if you're practicing this move or you just like it a lot, but having it in every spar will make it less special. I would also suggest trying at least one unique attack/move every spar, this will force you to be creative and get better.

Fourth; Bad leg management is something that happens a lot in your spars, I think you use contract too much on your knees which makes it look twitchy sometimes. Also when you extend your knees for power, it looks very stiff a lot of the time. Try to make your knee move a little bit before extending. Example: relax it the turn before you extend so it moves a bit, then your extend will feel smoother.

Fifth and finally; Your arms. Your arms are definitely not bad, but I feel like your replays suffer from having them held too much.

Good luck maikei, hope you keep improving as much as you have.
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
EvilTorified : Thank you
-----
Attached Files
The ultimate effects.rpl (512.5 KB, 12 views)
bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by maikei11; Aug 28, 2019 at 08:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
幽灵👻