Ranking
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Can't go outside? Can't pay the $400-$1000 fee to go to a gym? Do a series of pushups, situps, squats, crunches and on-the-spot sprints and you will have a healthier and more active lifestyle. No boredom included.

What most of you guys are suggesting are bullshit.
He clearly says that he little money and you suggest taking up piano?! Do you know how much a fucking piano costs? Do you know how expensive regular martial arts classes can be? SPENDING MONEY? For fucks sake.

Chill, Dose <3
Anyways, I did not read the "We are in debt" part.

How about you try to write a book, Last. It's very entertaining once you get a basic idea.
Playing a music instrument doesn't have to be expensive. You can buy a cheap acoustic guitar on ebay (Don't forget a cheap tuner, or simply use a free tuner on the internet if you have a mic). Expensive music teacher? No problem. The internet is there for you. From the two years I played guitar I have learned more from youtube video's and free sites than from my expensive teacher. Because of this, I'm quitting taking lessons and continue improving my skills with the internet. You don't have to learn notes, since tabs are invented. Tabs are so easy, yet so handy. When you feel like you're good enough you can join a band/ upload covers on youtube. That is always fun, and I'm planning on doing that too.

Playing an instrument has so many advantages. You get respect, it is very relaxing and the feeling that you can play one of your favorite songs is so satisfying.
Over the years you can save money to buy a better guitar, maybe even electric. (Optional)

Here is a deal for 30 bucks, complete with bag, tuner, strap, pick and apparently a lesson: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Crescent...#ht_2309wt_959

You just got yourself a hobby for only 30 bucks.

Last edited by Dilara; Sep 3, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Well I used to play basketball at my free time so yeah search for a sport hobby or something like gym
Post your application at [FAKE] RECRUITING THREAD