Toribash
Ill try it out, even tho Zwift already won probably haha
Big Impacts May Happen Throughout Your Life,
Go ahead if you guys want but I'm really liking Zwift's head so far.
I am probably going to ask to have him make me another head when he's done with this one.
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples

sketched an eye so far :3

Also. I don't have TB installed, so the porportions and mapping should be bad. I know that x)
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
@Zwift keep the cheek stripes the same size but put them back where you originally had them.(I know I'm horrible)
And the ears look great! maybe make me a version where the ear tip curlse just like in the picture I gave.
Finally b4 you are finished I noticed you changed the skins original face color you started with it was slightly darker I liked that shade better.(No I DONT! lol)
Also could you make me hands and feet textures to go with this amazing head of yours?
I'll pay you 40k(So like 30k head 10k hands and feet) if you can do all this, that sound good?

@Cerberus If you can't map then how do you expect to make a HQ head? btw it looks amazing please continue if you want.
Last edited by Applejack; Jul 10, 2015 at 03:39 AM.
Apples
NEVERMIND Zwift KEEP the face the same color I like it better actually but do everything else I said please
Apples
Lol. I'm not saying I can't map. I'm saying it's not mapped, yet. xD

I was here long ago, even if you don't pick mine and choose Zwift's I will boost it up and do something different. As I said, I'm doing a comeback with this ;)
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
@Cerberus Go wild I'll probably buy as long as its good looks good so far;)
-----
Also Cerberus please try to keep your WiPs watermarked I've seen people steal in [r] threads smug the orig art work and pass it off as their own in a matter of minutes
Last edited by Applejack; Jul 10, 2015 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Apples
applejack, here is what I did. Ok so I put the stripes back where they were and made them bigger, Made another version of the head with curls on the ears. Also, Idk if you wanted to keep the light blue eye color,so I kept it.

head

head(ears curled)

(╭ರᴥ•́)