Ranking
Original Post
[R] 140k Robotic Set
So as you can probably tell by the title of this thread, I'm looking to buy a set.

At the moment I have 140k that I can spend on this, but hopefully I'll be able to get a bit more before this request is finished.

What I'm mostly looking for with this set is a robotic style, probably the best reference for this is raiden from metal gear rising. The only things I would want changed is:
1) the head texture to show the top half of the face and the mask to cover the bottom half (also maybe change the mask to something that fits a bit more)
2) the feet changed to match the rest of it
3) the red/orange parts to match static or supernova, and for more of the set to have these coloured parts.

I'm pretty sure thats all I'm really looking for, if you need any more of a description be sure to ask. Also if you think the set could benefit with a few changes to what I said, have at it, just not anything too big.
I'm mostly looking for a set that suits my pure force. So no, I'm not interested in those sets, sorry.
alright,im up for it :>
-----
o btw,do you want the secondary color as vampire?
Last edited by Rogue; Jul 26, 2015 at 12:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
o btw,do you want the secondary color as vampire?

I'd prefer supernova over vampire
Alright I'm going to be gone until Friday, probably won't have any internet so I won't be able to check for any replies to this thread. Still feel free to post and I'll check it when I get back.

Also, bump
I will make a head to see if you like the style, and continue if you approve.
Robots are probably my favorite thing to do for Toribash textures, and I am currently working on my own set in my free time.
If you approve, it might take me a while to complete it, as I don't often have a lot of free time.
Soo...I almost completely forgot about this request, rip.
Anyone else wanna take a shot at this?