(‿-)
on it
making it now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •

Model 1

Model 2

Both of the bgk-s are in a good png format (meaning they have transparent background and they won't look ugly, no matter where you upload them).
Model 1 is a what I originally though of when I head "Menace to Society". "Menace" sounds harsh and scary, that's why I decided to make the background look ripped appart, but keeping it classy by using the word "Society".
For the second model I wanted to add a little twist to it. Since your team is called "Menace to Society", I was thinking your attitude is generally "Fuck the police" and you're breaking the rules, thus adding the sliced logo !
Tell me if you like it.
Last edited by TheDog96; Jul 29, 2015 at 11:11 AM.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post

Model 1

Model 2

Both of the bgk-s are in a good png format (meaning they have transparent background and they won't look ugly, no matter where you upload them).
Model 1 is a what I originally though of when I head "Menace to Society". "Menace" sounds harsh and scary, that's why I decided to make the background look ripped appart, but keeping it classy by using the word "Society".
For the second model I wanted to add a little twist to it. Since your team is called "Menace to Society", I was thinking your attitude is generally "Fuck the police" and you're breaking the rules, thus adding the sliced logo !
Tell me if you like it.

Sorry but its not what i'm looking for. Thanks anyways
(‿-)