Toribash
Original Post
Youtube Channel Design
Hey there,

friends of mine and me are having a gaming Youtube channel and we want to "remaster" it, even though we are just starting. Let's say we want to get a bit more serious.
We already thought of a design theme: A mixture of some nightmareish dream thing combined with dark-blue-nova-universe-dust ... hard to explain.

Maybe a part of the channel description helps a bit (even though it's cut etc.):

"Where dreams come true and the [...] Try to drag you into a world ... which is already known to you, however, you probably never seen it from the eyes of the mentally ill. Let's do some video games!"

We are looking for:

- Youtube logo/icon (1 overall for the channel and 3 different, individual avatars for each of us - we are 3 people)
- Youtube channel banner
= both should work for Facebook and twitter aswell etc, you know ... this general stuff
- an endcard template for the end of the videos

Payment can be either TC or real money, while my TC is limited to that what I have on the account.

If you are interested in it, have questions and stuff pm me and I will give you all the information you need. We are looking for pretty high quality stuff so please don't bother if you never did logo- or character design.
Last edited by Destram; Jul 29, 2015 at 11:57 PM.